• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I dislike.....

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Key King, Sep 14, 2011.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

How humans can be sooooo stupid in this day and age.

2. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

I dislike Nintendo.

Blech, Mario >_<

3. Noir

Noir

You dislike Nintendo, yet you play Pokemon.

I dislike eyeballs that just got out of eye sockets.

4. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

I dislike Bleach (manga and substance). Never got into either of them.

5. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I despise hypocrites who use God as an excuse to do mean things. And yet look amd act so wonderful in public. But behind closed doors....

(This is nothing agains any one party or another. I just dont like hypocrites.)

6. angelwings

angelwings New Member

I hate Mario I don't get it's fame. Lets save Peach ! Again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

7. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

The formula may be overused....But I won't pretend I hated Super Mario Galaxy. That game was actually kind of fun. and the original games still have their charms.

I dislike rain....or just when it gets wet and nasty outside. I guess only people from where I'm from know what I'm talking about though...

8. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I quite like Mario. The story is pretty terrible, but the gameplay is a nice break from hardcore RPGs.
    I dislike my braces O_O

9. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I dislike it when my train of thought leaves the station and gets derailed...

10. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I dislike people who try to shove their opinions down your throat.

And narrow-minded people. I once knew someone whose only reason for being borderline homophobic was that "if you look through history, there have never been any famous gay people". Bullcrap. Heterosexual people are what's been socially acceptable through history, hence why you never see any "famous gay people". And when I countered her argument, she said, "No, it's just because gay people aren't meant to be famous". People make me so frustrated! I couldn't refrain from facedesking on the spot.

That someone was actually an intellegent person who I enjoyed debating with, but her thoughts on homosexuals were downright hilarious in the worst way.

I especially hate narrow-minded people who try to force their discriminative opinions on you. If you wish to be ignorant, then that is fine. But don't try to "convert" me to your "superior" way of thinking. That said, I'm Catholic. Nowhere in The Holy Bible does anyone state that any one particular race, gender or orientation is inferior or unholy. Yet still, people go as far as murder based purely on rumours and mutations of The Holy Bible.

tl;dr: I love pointing out other people's flaws, even though I'm nowhere near perfect. Oh, and I hate humanity :p

...Imma step down of my soapbox now.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  11. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I highly dislike the election this year.

Lets all vote for a unicorn and call it even, eh?

12. PaperBoy

PaperBoy New Member

i dislike how much disney has changed:mad:

13. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I dislike you, now go fetch me my paper!!

lol, I just kidden, I am not that mean ; ;

14. King of Darkness

I dislike DirecTV >_<

15. Key King

Key King Member

I dislike being gone for so long...
    And, holy crap this thread has certainly grown while I've been gone! thanks guys!

16. King of Darkness

I dislike the Junior Division Champion of the Pokemon World Championships 2012

The little prick had a Landorus and a Tornadus!

17. Key King

Key King Member

I dislike running out of candy...wait...trick-or-treating...TOMORROW! This calls for something!
    THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN! PUMPKINS SCREAM IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT! :3

18. King of Darkness

I dislike Borderlands 2 because it has completely taken over my friend's life.

19. StrikeReaper

StrikeReaper New Member

I dislike screwattack
    they put Kingdom Hearts in 4th place of game that should die only cause they didn't understand the story :mad: .

20. Key King

Key King Member

I dislike AVGN, for dissin' on Sega! D:<