• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Light Warriors Club

Discussion in 'General' started by Betty Boop, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Fighter's normally use and are obsessed with swords, but Iyou look trustworthy. Congraduations, you are officially a Founder. On the 4th we got all Founders.

To XIII: We can wait a bit. I want to start the Round Robin here, and your team needs a few more members.

2. Flare

Flare New Member

^ We need a lot more members.

but i can wait.

3. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

So, Ok i'm good at limericky things, Anything related to writing and imagination, I may be a theif, But a very smart, passionate one, But graphics is my down side, I may have to steal something

*a good graphic artist, wink wink*

4. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Here is the begining of The Round Robin. Basic rules for RR chapters is to include as many members as possible, to be coherant & humorous, and to post when you say you will.

White Mage glanced at the address of the building and then at the rest of the area. The Light Warriors Club had recently bought a new HQ. Across the street was a mansion, and next door was a building for sale.
    Just then, Black Mage arrived very...dramatically. She just sighed and waved him over. He said. "Great Location! We're the only club in this area." Just then there was a loud CRASH and a man ran out of the house across the street. He was in his late 20s and looked really mad.
    "Who broke my window? I ain't paying for it! Come here now before I kill you and sacrifice your souls to Lord Chaos!".
    White Mage smiled. "That's are neighbor, Garland."
    Black Mage was growing impatient. "Can I..."
    "No. We are the good guys, remember?" She snapped.
    "Yes but that screaming is annoying! Wait it stopped." He looked around and saw Thief running towards them. Garland was running back inside his house. They looked and thief had Garland's helmet in his hands.
    Black Mage smiled. "Thank's pal, any sign of Red Mage?"
    Just then a guy with a red costume fell out of the sky. White Mage said. "What happened,now?" Red Mage answered. "Using up frequent flier miles. By the way Fighter should be dropping in--"
    Fighter fell ontop of the house and bounced several times on the neighbors driveway. He stumbled up and saw the for sale sign said: SOLD. Fighter looked up and saw the Dark Warriors Plaque all set up.
    Fighter said. "Guys this doesn't look good."

5. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

" oops, my bad, We're good aren't we, But a good side, We've got an antique for the HQ" Said theif laughing at himself." So we're all here, what are we waiting for, I want to give this place i bit of shazzam, if you understand me, a few 'Home' decorations" Theif giggled to himself again, Red mage saighed at him." Sorry, I'm a theif, i said home decorations, Just not MY home decorations"He started running backwards and forwards, "come on, let's go" He said

6. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I am considering limits on the number of times one can post in a Round Robin, in order to prevent spam. Which amount do you think is the best?
    I alos would like to know which of us are male and female so we use correct terms.
    ~~~~
    White Mage said. "Oh right. The key." She brought out the key and opened the door. The rooms were furnished, as an old lady used to live here for many years. She died with only one living relative who sold the house cheaply thank's to Thief.
    The living room was of a grand size. The furniture and paintings looked like they haven't changed since the '80s. Which was cool to White Mage because she loved the '80s. Other members didn't look so thrilled.
    "This place is so old." Black Mage commented. "Where is the kitchen?" Asked Red Mage. "Maybe there is a safe in here." Thief mused. "A safe with guns!" Fighter added. White Mage sighed. "Why can't we have a normal Fighter like everyone else?" As they turned to the kitchen. She liked the wood floors alredy.
    "Define normal."Fighter asked. "You know, a complete idiot and obsessed with swords." White Mage said.
    The conversation was cut short to see a Giant Spider on top of the counters.

7. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Me Male!!!! lol

" Awww, ain't it cute" Theif said, staring in awe at the giant spider, he saw white mage look away.

" Hey, giant spider legs have got to be worth something, haven't they?" Theif asked, ran up to the giant spider and he pulled off six of it's eight legs.

" I'm not THAT heartless, It can still walk, I think" theif said, smiling at what he was hoping was going to be his new treasure trove stash.

" Let's go and explore, there's gold in them there rooms." Theif said, Both red mage and blue mage sighed." What? It's my job, Can't someone be passionate about their job" Theif said and laughed aloud.

8. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Hey everybody! Had a good 4th of July I hope?

I am going to see the Transformers Movie today. I will be giving my full very-biased review of it shortly. Anyone else seen it?

9. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

seriously...I haven't watched it and don't want to either, I don't know why, but i don't, It's not my type of thing.

10. zSoraz

zSoraz New Member

Neither mine. It just doesn't look good to me whenever I think about how it looked on the show (I didn't like the show ;)).

11. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

The Transformers Movie was excellent. Peter Cullins is a god of voice-acting.

12. Talon

Talon New Member

ooo, i havent seen that one, but it looks really good :)
    and im female, incase you needed to know, you know, regarding the round robin thing :)

13. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Guys, I won't be online alot due to the hard-drive crashing on my home computer. I expect you guys to behave in a democratic manner until I get back. I hope we get some new members soon.

14. Talon

Talon New Member

aw, don't worry darl. we'll behave.
    if they dont, i'll just whack'em all in the head ;)

15. Juste Belmont

Juste Belmont New Member

Hehe, Mischeif time lol, Is there anyone I can rob 0.0

16. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I'm back. I'm happy. I have Deathly Hollows. Life is good.

How about you?

And the GF War is on!

17. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Could I Be the Anti-Emo Ninja??? Pretty PLEASE.....

18. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Of course you can be the Ninja. I am not aware that they come in flavors.;)
    But all Founders have to vote on it.

Just be a little patient and don't do anything that could get you banned and you should get it!

19. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Yes Ninjas come in all different flavors, like what Paine said 'Summoners come in all different favors.' And it goes the same for Ninjas too..hehe <@.@>

20. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I will just let you in, Yokou. We are a young organization, and we must grow before we esatablish laws. Like the greats at USH, we must survive.

Yokou you are our Ninja. If you wish to add subtitles, so be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.