• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Greetings, Earthlings.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lady Starship, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Hi, my name is Nissa. You can call me that, or whatever you so choose: Starship, Lady, Girl-Who-Needs-Lots-Of-Therepy, anything you want. I just wanted to say hello and express how happy I am to be here. Can you believe I only found this place because I was beyond the stretch or boredom and I simply googled "kingdom hearts forums", and this was the first link I clicked on. Ah, Google...what would I do without you? Not use Bing, that's for sure.

Oh but sorry, I was introducing myself. Well, there's not much to say. I'm a young adult with lots of imagination and no where to put it. I'm at home behind the camera, and books are my first love. Video games are very high on my list as well. As you can tell from my avatar and sig that Doctor Who holds a special place in my heart. As well as David Tennant, teehee.
    I'm somewhat pressured to get a driver's license but walking I love most of all. You won't catch me without my iPod somewhere on my person and I do happen to enjoy a good movie now and then. Especially if it's a Studio Ghibli film. My favorites are Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away.

I guess I should share the things I most love about Kingdom Hearts. I can thank a very good friend for introducing me to the games about four and a half years ago. I fell in love with the story and the characters right off. Riku I love most of all, for reasons I'll get into later or if someone asks me. My favorite game so far in the series is Kingdom Hearts II, I just love the progression of the story and game play as well as it's focus on Organization XIII. Axel is my favorite member, if you were curious. Probably not, but now you know anyway.

I guess that's all there is, at least all I can think of now with my lack of sleep. I do hope to talk to you all, if not most of you very soon. Bye. :)

-Lady Starship

2. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Well then...this is certainly the best intro I've seen if far too long. Anywho, my name's Knight, and good god please stay for a while, I can't tell you how many people have shown up here and then I never hear from them again.

I'm inclined to ask why Riku is your favorite character, mostly because you basically challenged me to XD. I gotta say though, Sora will always be numero uno for me :p.

I never "got into" Dr. Who but I can understand why the show is so popular, and actually agree that it's very well made. Personally, I love me some Adventure Time and or Alphas. Or even How I Met Your Mother.

Well, it's good to meet you, hope you have a splendid time here.

3. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Whoa, lots of new people o:
    Not really, maybe like one or two.
    Nonetheless, hi, welcome. enjoy, post. Bye c:

4. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Hello, Knight. :) Very nice to meet you. Don't worry, I plan on staying for a while, these are the first set of forums that look like people actually post here. I would hope, that is. Now, about how Riku is my most favorite. It's quite simple, I just love his courage. His determination to see new things and explore new worlds. Sure, that's sort of what cost him his heart to the darkness, but even through that, he overcame it one way or another. Even after he relinquished himself to the darkness, all he was doing he was doing to help Sora. I also can't help but love Sora as well. One does not simply not like Sora.
    Mmm, Doctor Who is such a fantastic show. I hope it goes on forever and ever. Ehehehe
    Hope to talk to you more!

Hello Kairi, nice to meet you. :) I do hope I enjoy, this looks like a lovely set of forums.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Yes lots, i actually thought you were the one bringing them here at one point.

This is splendid news.

Welcome to KHPlanet, have a wonderful time.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

XD HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! Just kidding about the marrying part. Just that I love most of what you have because I love video games too! 0_0 Now let us talk at a fancy restuarant over some egg custard pie and debate on our favorite video games and characters. I'm the Supreme Summoner here so if you need anything, just ask!

As for me, I am a Kairi, Maleficent and Aqua fan. Not much of a Riku fan. You will NOT believe how much I replayed Howl's Moving Castle. I love that young girl turning into an old lady. My favorite Organization XIII member is Larxene.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  8. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Hey welcome to the show. Stick around

9. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Hello, Kitty. :) Just thought you'd like to know how much I love your avatar and sig. Very attractive... :3

Well, Supreme Summoner, I'm flattered. :p It's always nice to meet a fellow lover of video games. As for me, I love me some good old KH, LoZ, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy VII, and Mortal Kombat. Though I thoroughly suck at Mortal Kombat, I always mash random buttons and hope for the best. I also play a bit of Slender on the side.

Hello, Remedy! :) You can bet I'll stick around.

10. EtherealSummoner

XD Don't worry. I suck at Mortal Kombat too. I still mash the buttons and still do not know what to do. But anyway, I may end up making you an avatar. I have been making pictures for a couple of hours now.

11. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Aww, that's sweet! If you do, I'll wear it with pride. :)
    I tried to attempt Photoshop some time ago, I have no editing talent at all.

12. EtherealSummoner

Meh. Do not worry about it. I am not so good myself. But anyway, I made you your avatars. It is in my new thread. :D I also hope you enjoy the site!