• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?

Discussion in 'Quizzes' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 30, 2012.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Your result

ur yuffie, ur cute...but tough!..and brave and all!

3. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

I wish I got Riku. Need to find another test. I said favorite color black, gunblade, white hair. Somehow ended up with Goofy.

ur goofy, ur friends wif sora and donald and u use a shield to fight, and talks funny lol..

4. Light&dark

I've taken better because Im signed on to the site

5. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Your Result: Kairi

ur kairi, ur cute and sweet..u love sora and he loves u!!

What terrible grammar this person has. I'm tempted to correct it myself.

6. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Your Result: Sora
    ur sora, ur the master of the key and u have a heart that can never die!

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Though I've taken plenty of tests of "Which KH Character are you?" I always get the same result give or take newels ones that use BBS, I've gotten a mix of Aqua and Ventus on them. To the point this one tells nothing, it asks fav color, hair color, and what weapon would you use.

[​IMG]

8. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

I Laughed so Hard when I Got my Result. Here it is:

You Are Sora
    [​IMG]

9. BK-201

BK-201 Member

ur leon, u act tough infront of ppl but inside ur soft and kind...u use a gunblade!

10. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:mad: FORGET THAT QUIZ! Use this quiz link!

which Kingdom hearts character are you most like? - Quiz | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  11. Light&dark

you are sora! you are outgoing, cheerful and almost always have an upbeat attidue. you will always try to fix a problem and you will do whats right. you will stand up for what you beleive in and you will put your life on the line to save a friend (or in sora's case a friend and the world!) you are brave and intelleginet and will always stay on the right path even if that makes things harder. you are also trustworthy, but this doesn't make you a goodie two shoes. you have your ups and downs just like everyone else!

... Im not sora I should be riku but oh well sora Is good too!

12. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

You are Sora! Sora is forgiving and sweet but can fight hard. He never quits on his friends and keeps a good attitude even though he's been searching for his friends for a long time.

for me your links were broken so i just went and found one myself

13. Anniexo

Anniexo New Member

you are kairi! you are cheerfl, strong-minded and optimistic. you appear delicate and fragile but you have strong unyeilding will. you will protect a friend with your life and will always look out for people.you are funny and many people like you but you do have your ups and downs. your can't always be the kindest person in the world!

..................... I do agree with this.

14. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

you are leon! you may of had a bad past so you try to start again. this may make you seem moody and mysterious. you don't tend to open up to people but the people you do open up to love you! you will always seek the truth and do the right thing. you will help the helpless.

Omg that is so insane because I actually had a bad past. I used to be a bully when I was a kid and now the place I still live in is my child hood and a lot of the people still think I'm a bully, I'm not moody though, I'm mysterious though.

15. aliera

aliera New Member

well aparantly I'm Sora (again) *I'm ALWAYS Sora in quizzes)

16. you are kairi! you are cheerfl, strong-minded and optimistic. you appear delicate and fragile but you have strong unyeilding will. you will protect a friend with your life and will always look out for people.you are funny and many people like you but you do have your ups and downs. your can't always be the kindest person in the world!

Kinda saw that coming, I for most part always get Kairi as a result.

17. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

you are riku! you are self confident, curious, calm cool and collected. you question manythings but be careful this may lead you to the path of darkness. you are good at many things and are envied by some but don't let this go to your head you are strong but you are not strong enough to overcome the darkness that might consume you.

Eh, close i guess.

18. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

[​IMG]
    you are kairi! you are cheerfl, strong-minded and optimistic. you appear delicate and fragile but you have strong unyeilding will. you will protect a friend with your life and will always look out for people.you are funny and many people like you but you do have your ups and downs. your can't always be the kindest person in the world!

I think that pretty much sums me up. :)

19. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

My result was Riku