• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Rate the Signature Above: 4

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EtherealSummoner, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Paranoia God

Paranoia God Fuck off

8.4/10 I like the gif. =^ ^=

2. Miaka

Miaka New Member

9.5/10
    Really great ^^

3. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

8/10
    It's great, but I wish the girl was in colour, even if it was only faint.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

8/10. XD The background looks too SHARP. Might want to fix it but I like it... and yes. You are another moogle... but you will now have to fight Requiem/Moog to be the next Moog. XD

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Yeah, I see what you mean about the background. And I will fight to the death for my title of Moog!
    8/10. I love the Goddess, but the white text is extremely hard to see.

6. Paranoia God

Paranoia God Fuck off

6/10
    I like the shape of the signature, but I can't read the text in the corner. Plus it's a bit too sharp. :O

7. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

9/10 I don't think I have any critique, but at the same time it's not perfect.
    Oh, the text is just her name, "Yashiro".

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

5/10

Definitely sharp! The stock sticks out and the text is bad. I like how the border is curved.

9. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

I get it already D:<. Lmao but seriously, I asked Khroma to edit it to tone down the sharpness.
    7 or 8/10. I can't decide. On one hand, the colours are vivid and grab the attention. But then when I study it, the right half of the background is quite plain. I'll give it 7.5/10.

10. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I gotta get The World Ends With You! 10/10

11. EtherealSummoner

6/10. Nice gif picture.

12. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

10/10 Adventure Time FTW!

13. EtherealSummoner

5/10. XD Ugly beast.

14. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

8/10

Yuna is one of my favorite FFX characters.

15. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

7/10. I enjoy Doctor Who, and the tenth doctor was definitely my favourite, but the image itself is quite bland.

16. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

7/10

L is my favorite Death Note character, nomnom.

The rest, I don't know what to think of it o.o

17. EtherealSummoner

6/10. Too much black but interesting texts you have.

18. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The render is awfully small and with it placed so far to the right, it doesn't command the focus it should (what I've been told is that a good rule of thumb is to take your canvas and mentally divide it into three equal parts, and place your render or stock image on one of the two imaginary dividing lines). The background is hard to see because everything is so bright. 4.5/10

19. EtherealSummoner

<_< I somewhat know the rules (Actually was told of the Rules of Thirds) but I had a BIG issue about the stock because her hair looks like it was cut off... and I was worried about that so I stuck her at the far right. I went back and add more color to it so you can see the background better but I guess I'll redo it once again (At least I am having fun). As for your picture, I am commenting it in your new thread.

20. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

1st - 6/10 I like the pink but its to light on her face, the backgrond is a'ight and the text kinda goes with the sig
    2nd - 4/10 Please don't get mad at me but its low quality, the background to me is boring and it just feels like the gril is in the wrong part of the sig but i like the font.