• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Fullmetal, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Fullmetal

Fullmetal New Member

Hey, I'm Fullmetal. If you wanna' know anything about me... just ask! lol

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I kinda did say hey in my own way so ....

Welcome!

3. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Hai!!
    Welcome have fun!!
    Bye.

4. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Welcome to KHPlanet. Your room is the thirty-fourth door on the ceiling.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a nice time here.

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:0 Tell us what you like to do and your hobbaaays.... please? If you added "Alchemist" at the end of your name...

7. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Hello there! :)

8. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

These hellos are all so short...TIME TO AMP IT UP!!!

Yo, I'm Knight, original cast member from the online show 5GASF, and an amateur writer. It's great to meet you. What kinda shows do you like to watch, my personal faves are Adenture Time, Alphas, and How I Met Your Mother.

What about music. I'd honestly have to say my favorite artist is Jason Mraz by far, but since I love so many different kinds of music, there are plenty of close runner ups.

You're clearly a kh fan, what game of the series is your favorite? Mine would be KH 2

well I'm out of questions for now...but I'll be back.

9. Fullmetal

Fullmetal New Member

Okay, let's get detailed here. lol I didn't add Alchemist to the end of Fullmetal 'cause I just like the term name Fullmetal. As Ed said, it's "nice and intimidating". XD lol I write all kinds of things, though my primary focus is around sci-fi/fantasy. My favorite game in the series is KHII, hands down. I haven't played Dream Drop Distance 'cause I don't have a 3DS, however. I write tons of fanfictions, which I'll post here eventually. lol Music... Blues Rock and Alternative. My favorite artist is Jack White. TV shows, I watch Fullmetal Alchemist(obviously lol), Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Once Upon A Time, The Regular Show, SpongeBob SquarePants, American Pickers, and The Big Bang Theory. Speaking of the Pickers, that's what I do on my spare time. I "pick" for the local antique store. There are seven games I've given a perfect 10 out of 10 to: God Of War II, Kingdom Hearts II, Metroid Prime, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy X, Star Wars Battlefront II, and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. I'm planning upon majoring in English and minoring in Creative Writing. My goal proffession is a novelist. Eventually I'll get around to uploading the first few chapters of my novel. Well... if you wanna' know anything else, just ask. lol

10. EtherealSummoner

O_O WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AEON AND CHARACTER?! Please tell me! My favorite aeon is.... XD All of them. I love my darlings! Well, I prefer Shiva, Valefor, Ixion and the Magus Sisters... more so Shiva along with Yuna and Lulu. :) It is nice to know about you majoring in English; :p But you spelled profession wrong lol.

11. Fullmetal

Fullmetal New Member

That's why there's a beautiful tool called spellcheck, summoner. XD lol My fav aeon is Shiva and if I can choose one that's not Yuna's, then Anima. My favorite character is Lulu. Oh, and James Arnold Taylor is one of my favorite voice actors, so kudos to Tidus. XD lol

12. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

Welcome to the forums! From what I remember before my sudden absence this is a grea place to be! Even though it can be quite the community is full of very welcoming people, I hopefully will be posting again and meet some more new faces and old ones! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

13. EtherealSummoner

XD No no no no no nooooo. Actress who did justice is Paula Tiso who voices as Lulu. Even voices as my favorite Odette in Odin Sphere and gave Jihl Nabaat justice. Yaaaay. Shiva lover! YEP! We're going to get along!

14. Fullmetal

Fullmetal New Member

lol I've played Odin Sphere, but I never really made it past Gwendolyn's book. XD lol