• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Pokemon Black

Getting all meh Pokemon ready for Black 2 and working on a rather impressive team

10/10

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

FFX. 10/10. About to go blitzin'.

3. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

CoD-MW3 rate- 10+++

4. EtherealSummoner

FFX. 10/10. Just obtained Anima. Now going around capturing fiends so that I can fight all of the created monsters with my aeons.

5. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Persona 4

9.5/10

One of the friends I met at University showed me this game and it's a lot of fun. The cut scenes feel like a genuine anime and the controls for battle are straight forward. (It's a turn-style based game.) The story is super interesting though and I really want to know who's behind all these murders. So far only my character and Yosuke have unlocked their "Persona's".

6. EtherealSummoner

Fiesta Outspark. 6/10. Got boring lately...

7. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Tekken Tag Tournament 2. 10/10
    As always I love tekken series, If anyone has this game and want to play online with me just tell me, I'm always up for the fight.

8. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Pokemon Black Version 2

With a few new added additions, including the PWT, the game does have a few new features. However, there are still some people from the first Pokemon Black that remain in the same spot. Personally, I think GameFreak dropped the ball on that.

8/10

9. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Xenoblade Chronicles

Amazing story. I like the idea of two titans comparable to Gods. Whose lifeless corpses spawn species of their own. Gameplay is RPG styled which isn't bound by the boring click then strike commands. Graphics...eh...the best it could ever be for the Wii. Soundtrack severely lacking.

Overall: 9/10

10. Lady Starship

Lady Starship New Member

Talking of games in general, it was Slender. I give that a 10/10 just because it scares the crap out of me.

Console games, it would be Kingdom Hearts II. I rate that an obvious 100,000,000,000/10.

11. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Portal Runner. 9/10
    It’s been 6 years since the last time I played this game. It’s so nostalgic.

12. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Tales of Legendia.
    9/10

13. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Marvel Superhero Squad for the PS2. Eh, 6/10? My nephew got such a huge kick out of it; he was jumping around, waving the controller, and sassing back at the bad guys. And he liked that there were different characters he could choose to be. But I thought the camera was abysmal. Like, worse than KH I's camera, bad, which would make me think twice before renting it again. And I'm not actually sure what story there is, since he fast forwards through any story or cutscene. Still, it kept him entertained for a very long time yesterday afternoon, so props.

14. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Demon's souls , a really great game and very hard.... 10/10

15. Noir

Noir

DmC: Devil May Cry
    Great gameplay and graphics, good story, but dislike the new Dante. Still a good game though. 8.5/10

16. EtherealSummoner

FFXII (Final Fantasy 12). I can't stop playing this game and right now, my charactersare lv 46-50 at the Draklor Laboratory... hm... maybe I should make a guide on the game again. Will be a remake but its better than nothing.

17. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

The World Ends With You! 10/10 I beat the ultimate boss, Panthera Cantus with relatively low stats... I barely beat him on Easy, I'd hate to think what Ultimate difficulty would do... But what an awesome game!

18. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch. 10/10
    It's a really great game!! For JRPGs fan they should try it. Right now I'm trying to get platinum trophy in Ni no Kuni.

19. Nel

Nel New Member

Titan Fall
    9/10

20. Luke

Luke Member

Titanfall. Wish it had a real story. 6/10