• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Abit like KH?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV' started by Khthree, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Khthree

Khthree Banned

surprised there arent any posts on this site for vsXIII, but anyway... does anyone think the vibe of this game will be similer to the KH games? i know the gameplay is sorta like it cus Nomura is the design lead on it...

2. Grimboyjr

Grimboyjr New Member

hopefully, but it'll need a certain edge, so you'll recognise it, but still find it new, hope that makes sense

3. AquaKh-3

AquaKh-3 New Member

I think it will be similar to the KH games. They sure look similar.

4. 1-up salesman

1-up salesman New Member

It looks really cool. I read in a magazine that the gameplay will be similar to KH. Too bad I don't have a PS3.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

How is it similar to KH? I havent done any research on it, in case you were wondering why I asked.

6. NekoNeko

NekoNeko New Member

i don't think its that much like KH, but i think its like FF7 & 8 because of the character character design and soldiers ect.

7. xHotsumax

xHotsumax New Member

ive seen some of the videos it mite be similiar to KH but even if its not it still mite be a good game

8. Roxas[nobody]

Roxas[nobody] New Member

Well the battle system is just like KH and Dirge of Cerberbus mixed.

9. It will definitly need a serious edge to be like KH. KH III Will have the same stlye too.

10. Roxas[nobody]

Roxas[nobody] New Member

Well you can't guarentee that, because Nomura likes to try new things. A lot.

11. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

The only thing that will lresemble KH in this game is the battle system. Otherwise it will probably resemble that of FF 7 and 8. (yey for ps3!!!)

12. Guys, it was confirmed that the same team that worked on both KH1 and KH2 were making Versus XIII. So it's being made by the KH team, that is why it is so similar.

Nomura has even expressed he would like to use some gamplay mechanics of Versus XIII for a future KH game and he would also like to add FFXIII and FFVersusXIII character's in KH.

13. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

I think someone said nomura was working on it already. And that would be sick to have the main character of versus XIII in KH.

14. PaintedDragon

PaintedDragon New Member

It's supposed to be the deepest darkest most violent FF game yet, so it doesn't compare to KH. XD Well, I know it's said it'll be the deepest. Not sure about "most violent" or darkest, but I'm guessing from what I've seen in the trailer.

15. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It does seem to be the most "violent" graphically. The guy gets stabbed and kicked off the sword spraying some red stuff. Only time (that I can recall) where FF has introduced blood is in FFVIII where Squall gets cut across the face at the start. And then we have FFVII where Aerith gets stabbed and killed but for some reason, no blood (My theory, she's an Ancient. Or maybe the Director didn't like too much red)

16. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

i think it would be good if it was more like KH2.

17. Camdy

Camdy New Member

So this Versus orsomething is Final Fantasy game, right?

I don`t really like the idea of making FF guys the main characters in KH, noway. I also don`t like the idea of making a KHlike FF game. Just keep those two separeted, please...

18. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

why keep them seperated??
    FF characters are in KH. I agree that I'd rather have them not in it than in it, but why cant KH give something back to the FF fans??
    Like I think ANsem and Sora should've been in Dissidia, maybe even Roxas or Riku

19. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

BOGUS Mythril! Final Fantasy Dissidia? Final Fantasy? not Kingdom Hearts Dissidia? Not Final Fantasy vs Kingdom Hearts. I don't think that the company have the rights to actually combine Kingdom Hearts with the Final Fantasy Dissidia game without Disney's permission.

20. No.III Xaldin

No.III Xaldin New Member

good call, but i think they'll do that for a second dissidia