• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Axel's true forgotten love

Discussion in 'Traditional' started by Mervil, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Mervil

Mervil New Member

I smile at her ackwordly, things have been diffrent since Castle Oblivion, when I learned I loved her. I grew up next to her, she has mind control. she blew off Sora and his friends every time Xemnas wanted her to, she would not hurt children. i finnish up my ice cream "look" i say ackwordly i want to stay as far away from her as i can she doesnt deserve me, not remotly and even if she did, she'd never like me back. She looks at me 'Axel Axel Axel" she says "use you're words." She chuckled afterwords. "I.....err look tomarrow Roxas and Xion don't have work tomarrow" 'stupid stupid stupid if you say what you want to say you'll come off jerk of the year " and uhh they've never been to destiny island so i was thinking of takeing them." I say and my brain comments on my stupidity once more. "How fun!" She smiles hidding the pain i see, i know she's just waiting to ve invited no one talks to her except xemnas an I, not even Xion or Roxas no matter how hard i elbow them in the side. "Yeah yeah but i just found out i have to so uhh if its err not too much truble could you maybe possibe convince Supior I don't have a job todo?" . She smiles "sure that'd be no problem " she's still waiting. I feel like such a jerk. "Well err uhhb bye" i say getting up 'invite her. Kiss her thank her DO SOMETHING MORON' i yell at myself. "Bye" she says softly. I go to my room and gingerly pick up a hidden photo of me and her. It was when her hair was still blue, it was curled that day, her eyes are like mine, forest green, and she has freckles like no bodts buissness. I smile slightly it was our senor trip to Twilight Town, just before i joined and recruited her three months later. We were so happy then. I never hurt her then. I never loved her then. Roxas flings open the door red with rage. I look at him slightly stunned, "uhh hi there Roxas" i set down the picture "didn't hear you knock." Trying to play it cool. "You talked to Mervil today didn't you?!" He demanded. "Uhhh yeah so what if i did?she is my friend and was long before you were, got it memorized?" I chuckle. He glares at me "did you tell her?" He demands. " uhh no. No. I did not sir" i joke pretending i am a scolded schoolboy. "Good" he sighed "she's such a freak! She never says much". I look at him "uhhh i remember when you didn't say much zombie " i joke. He chuckles back to himself rolling his eyes slightly "oh thanks" he jokes back "but seriously don't talk to her she is such a creep" he looks me in the eye. Maybe its better this way "not ad creely as Xiggbar" i joke luaghing it off not wanting to promise. "Wrong type of creep" Roxas shutters. "She has this feeling you get when your around her" he shutterd again ''promise me Axel" . "Right. Fine i promise " i say glumly intending to keep it. He nods shutting the door. It is true she does has a aura about her, though i find it rather pleasant.
    ***********************One year later**********************

One year. It has been One year since i talked to her yet my fire in my heart burns as strong as ever. Roxas is gone, Xion is gone. I hate myself. I knock on Mervils door, no answer so i just go in assuming she is lusten to music or she spaced out. I wish that is what is was. She was in a chair, sitting on Demyx's lap swapping saliva with him. She is running her hand through his mullet,on his chest cudding in him then it hits me, neither of them have the robes on, mervil is in a cassual shirt and jeans while demyx is wearing plants. Thats it. I shut the door sliently tip toe to my room and bang my bloody head agents the wall. "Stupid, stupid stupid stupid" i groan.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Moved to Traditional FanFiction since it is placed in the wrong section.

3. Mervil

Mervil New Member

Thank you XD

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

The story is ok.... but there are grammar errors and it is hard for me to read every now and then. Do not leave I in lower case letters. Also, it would be best if you have more paragraphs, showing who is talking and then showing when it is Axel narrarating.