• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ataxia, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Ataxia

Ataxia New Member

I am Ataxia and I just recently found this forum. Based off the content I have seen on the site I can tell that Im going to like it here a great deal. I can not wait to have many discussions with everyone and of course make a number of new friends.

A little about me
    Im 20 years old and Im a vocalist in a band named Ataxia in my hometown. Its a dream Im trying to make a reality. Ive been a advent Kingdom hearts fan since the first one. But recently my attraction to the games has diminished. I wont rant on about that though. I play all sorts of video games ranging from Call of Duty all the way to Disgaea and Devil may cry.

Due to my brain being on overload with creativity I needed a place to unleash my ideas and this site seemed like the best choice for me.

Noir likes this.
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

That's what a lot of people say about the game. By the way, that sounds like a swell dream. The music industry is tough. But I'm sure that you will love it here.

So Welcome!

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Welcome to KHPlanet.

Be sure to read the rules so you know to brea- I mean so you know how to behave properly. If you find yourself with any burning questions about what's what, feel free to ask one our lovely staff members (Mods, Super-Mods, Admins, etc).

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

5. Cameron

Cameron New Member

6. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Read the rules and stick to them.
    By the way, another DmC fan. Niice.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Heh. A male singer. Thought I was the only one who sings here and I'm glad that you play all sorts of game. Nice to meet ya.

8. Ataxia

Ataxia New Member

Well Im not a talented singer. Im actually tone deaf. I play more Death metal and Metalcore. And I had no idea that that the name was taken thanks for the heads up Cameron. Everyone thank you for the warm welcomes.

9. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

YAY FOR CREATIVE MINDS!

Aside from the caps sentence, welcome to KHPlanet, read the rules, and remember. Only you can prevent flame wars.

10. ToxicJew

ToxicJew New Member

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay, learn a thing or two, rub one out, all that jazz.

11. silversauce

silversauce New Member

hello welcome to the forum

12. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

The Fooly Cooly avy is nice by the way.

13. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

3 weeks late? Wow, I am terrible at this.
    Anyways, welcome! c:

14. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Yeah i am the latest... WELCOME PERSON I DO NOT KNOW YET! Welcome to zee forums ^_^