• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello, Greetings.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Icefloret, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Icefloret

Icefloret New Member

Hello, this is Icefloret. I am the owner of a character and race hanajins that I posted here. I do plan to make shows in some point in my life. So they will be copyrighted. To let anyone one know that I was putting something on here to read and play with you. Like any respect to any Artist that made your favorite characters and shows, I like to have the ownship of what I made. If you like to make a character out of anyone of the things I made, Let me know. I while like to give you permisson on what to let you use. Because I hate to hurt a potential Fan in the future.

Anyways, I'm a nice person. I like to help anyone. And a Christian. A full one. I like God so much. I am a twin. I have a twin sister. I liked anime since I was 14. I like Jpop, Japanese style of Haircuts and styles. I was doing Gyaru for a while. But, I was not in a right budget for it. But, still try somethings. I have some chopsticks. A bento box. I collect things from japanese. I have a japanese warrior doll, anime figurines, Tea set my sister bought me. Manga. A lot of books, and a end wishlist of DVDs and CDs. I have two Hikaru Utada CDs. One BoA Kwon CDs. One Misono Single called Pinkies. I have a lot of burned MP3s and Music Videos. I have a You Tube account and Facebook. I also on MAF. A My Asian Fashion forum. I am on twitter.

So, Hello and Bye. I'll write more later.

2. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Read the rules, have fun and enjoy your stay.
    I wish to make shows too someday in my life. Mostly anime.

And, question, do you know anything about KH? Just asking.

3. Icefloret

Icefloret New Member

Yes i do. I'm far behind. I got up to Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I tried play the other ones. I got stick with them and one I can't afford. I have manga of them also.

4. Icefloret

Icefloret New Member

Oh, I see what you mean. I was not placing just my work here over what this webpage is for. I was wanting to state for my work for a show I am planning. And use it with the FanFictions here on the site. I was afraid someone may think to make a hanajin when not let them too. Losing any hard work of making them.

5. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

hey man welcome but just saying, DON'T DOUBLE POST

6. Icefloret

Icefloret New Member

Your picky

7. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

No. i just don't want you to get an infraction like i have before.

8. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Yes. You should avoid double posting (save for excrutiating circumstances). Our forums are equipped with a nifty little edit button that you can use to edit your posts.

On a less authoritative note, welcome aboard. Read the rules and enjoy your stay.