• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was your least favorite world in Kingdom Hearts 2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by LatiJediLukeAndLeia, Aug 10, 2010.

1. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

well thats understandable considering that it seemed more real then the other worlds...

2. DanielDragonflame

DanielDragonflame New Member

Boring?

Well Atlantica was now boring, it was really good to have Heartless around and fighting Ursula and having a sea world in KH1.

Pride Lands was hard enough being a world when you are changed into a lion cub and not having some abilities.

Even though I like Space Paranoids that is all techie and all, it was too short. The mini-game is hard.

I wouldn't go back to the 100 Acre Woods (Pooh's) if they had something other in mind.

3. LiquidFire

LiquidFire New Member

I think that its a group consensus that Atlantica was the worst world ever. I lost interest so fast and every time I did I also lost focus causing me to miss the stupid notes. I also hated the minigame stuff in 100 acre woods. My least favorite world that actually had some action was timeless river. I thought seeing all the old cartoons was cool but I hated Sora's cartoon form. And i hated all the minigame things.

4. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

I'll go with you 100% on that one

5. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

99% here...I liked beating the crud out of ursala:D

6. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Atlantica, i hate that singing!!

7. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Doesn't everyone Sora's singing was horrable and everybody elses were to!

8. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

I hate Atlantica because of the singing like everyone else. My sister loves it, but she's 4. Also hated it in KH1 because swimming felt so weird. Other than that, I didn't really like Mulan's world. Don't know why, it just didn't feel so special.

9. ImmaRikuOfficial

A matter a fact, I have 3:
    Atlantica-Just horrible doing gay songs
    Port Royal-Too long, especially the stupid skull monster thing
    Space Paranoids-HORRIBLE AS HECK!

10. PevensieCabret

PevensieCabret New Member

Maybe I'm the only one here who actually kind of enjoyed Atlantica and the singing... it wasn't that bad, honestly. I hated Atlantica in KH I, though.

I really hated the Tron level in this game.

11. ImmaRikuOfficial

This is so easy, Atlantica, I hated that place.

12. angelwings

angelwings New Member

Tron ! It just felt so dull and plain and the movie bored me to death so being in a world based on a movie that you don't like doesn't help.

And oh gosh the second Tron movie in KH 3DS... I still haven't moved on from that place yet, it's been a huge struggle because it doesn't really give me the desire to pick up and play. lol.

13. PaperBoy

PaperBoy New Member

port royal. it might have had a good story and even better boss battles,but the common enemys took forever to kill and the level its self seemed preety dull.

14. ven+me

ven+me New Member

if anythin there real faces are scarier thn there masks! n i find them really annoyin especially on 358/2 days wen they keep throwin bombs at roxas grrr :mad:

15. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

Timeless river was kinda boring as it was dull and repetitive. I also dislike Space Paranoids because the light cycle stuff drives me mad.

Also didn't they just repeat the Atlantica story again? I would have preferred if it was based on Melody.

16. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

Atlantica , i know some people that really liked that world, but nope.. not for me >.< ha

17. kingdomkeys

kingdomkeys New Member

I absolutely hated Timeless River. I didn't hate the look, the design of the characters, or even Pete-no, what I hated were those darn CAR HEARTLESS. Those stupid things were the reason I could never get past that world.

18. XionXIV

XionXIV New Member

I HATE Agrabah:mad: Not just in KH2, but in every game. There's nothing speacial about it and it seems you have to go there in almost every game.

19. Captin Waffels

Captin Waffels New Member

Paranoia Space that piece of shit Motor Mini-Game oh god how i hate it
    i kept trying it for a life time