• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was your favorite world in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by LatiJediLukeAndLeia, Aug 7, 2010.

1. chrispwnu12

chrispwnu12 New Member

1. TWTNW
    2. Radiant Garden
    3. Halloween Town

2. Halloween Town is my favorite Kingdom Hearts 2 world. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, plus I love the music in the world.

3. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Halloween Town, that is pretty sweet!

4. the world that never was. it was pretty interesting and the background music was pretty cool

5. PaperBoy

PaperBoy New Member

Timless river.

6. ven+me

ven+me New Member

i like radient garden cus u go there in almost evry game so its a familiar place n thats where ven meets lea n isa in birth by sleep but i love twilight town it might just be a girl thing likein them worlds i dunno

7. xxxJRosesxxx

xxxJRosesxxx New Member

The world designs in Kingdom Hearts was a big improvement in my opinion, because I found some of the layouts of the first to be rather disappointing and restricting. Especially the design of Wonderland, there was so much creative potential with gameplay in that world especially if you've seen Alice in Wonderland. I was pretty irriatated that I didn't actually get to actually see Neverland too and instead confined to a pirate ship.

As for the second game, I'd say that Pride Rock would be my number one and Radiant Garden number two.

8. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I love the world that never was, the detail is amazing, the story is really sweet and the bosses are diverse and a good challenge.

9. kingdomkeys

kingdomkeys New Member

The World That Never Was. I loved the storyline for that world. It was amazing to see where the Organization worked their magic, and to see where the Nobodies lived for a time. I want that castle.

10. Kodakliv

Kodakliv Member

Pride Lands was my favorite! Playing as a Lion is the coolest thing!!

11. Mike

Mike Member

I'm pretty fond of Timeless River, it was a really creative direction to take the level design in. I'd have to say the majority of levels are far superior IMHO, than their KH1 counterparts. Loved the underworld colosseum a lot more, I greatly preferred Twilight Town to Traverse Town, etc.

12. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Hollow bastion/radiant garden and the world that never was. Lots of grinding.

13. Loveable

Loveable New Member

My favorite world have to be beauty and the beast because of the story and concept in that world it was beautiful to me

14. Elfdemon

Elfdemon Member

Timeless River, Port Royal, and The World That Never Was

15. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

im a big alladin fan so Agribah!!