• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Alice.. A Disney Princess?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Oleander, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Oleander

Oleander New Member

I don't know if there has been a thread made on this topic already but, I found it odd that they didn't use Ariel as a princess, but they used Alice. I'm pretty positive that Alice is not a princess in any way.
    I dunno though

discuss!

PinkWings likes this.
  2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

My sister and I both didn't understand that at first as well. We were discussing it earlier. Especially seeing as Ariel, a disney princess, is also in the game. But though most of them are princesses and stuff the villans never specifically say they are looking for "Disney Princesses" they say they are searching for the "Purest of Heart." most of which just happen to be disney princesses. This is only my theory though.

PinkWings likes this.
  3. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

Kairus is right,they're looking for the purest hearts,Ariel isn't that pure,she disobeys her father,Alice is a child,her heart is pure

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

It's like the same thing with Mulan. Mulan is not chosen as a Princess of Heart because... she tricked people? XD Ok. That is a bad example but Ariel was too easy to be lured to do something wrong.

5. Cameron

Cameron New Member

That's the best explanation I've heard so far. Although it's from a fan-based wiki... you never know.

6. Oleander

Oleander New Member

Oohhhhhh. This all makes sense now. lol xD

7. Wumal

Wumal New Member

I was thinking maybe they picked Alice as a princess because she is too honest. Only the Queen is ruthless.

8. kingdomkeys

kingdomkeys New Member

Apparently, it was confirmed somewhere that Alice was chosen because the team didn't have time to create the whole "Ariel gains legs and finds Eric" scenario for the game. Because they couldn't do that, Alice was chosen because she was the only other choice available at that point. (Besides Jane, but really, I don't see the Heartless going after Jane). I don't really see why Ariel had to have legs to be a Princess of Heart, although maybe it was because they are taken to Hollow Bastion, and she would have had to have a way of getting around the castle?

9. PinkWings

PinkWings New Member

Where do you find these games? I want some for my kid, she loves disney princesses, but except Ariel's game I can not find anything else...http://thedisneyprincessgames.com/ariel-games help me plz, I will be really grateful for some links. :oops:

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

The only disney games I'm aware of, that are on recent formats to get, is a Ducktales and Mickey game on PSN =[ Sorry

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  11. PinkWings

PinkWings New Member

@Derek, it's okay, thank you.