• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

KH3 is finally here

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Desert Warrior, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

I never lost faith that KHIII would eventually come^_^ and I am excited beyond words for what they're gonna cook up :-D

2. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

im so glad Kh3 is finally on its way. its coming at a good time too KH3 on the ps4 hell yea

3. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

Can't wait for it to come out.

4. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

i literally jumped out my seat watching E3 when they showed the trailer. Im so saving up for the ps4 i realllllly cannot wait im buying the hd remix an all that just to go over all the games even Coded an DDD cant wait!!

5. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

FINALLY! <3 :) About time lol

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I knew it was coming at this year's E3 and Versus XIII aka 15 now. XD

7. Panic

Panic New Member

I'll need to get hold of a PS4 to play this... but.. meh!! Its Kingdom Hearts 3 man!! We've waited so long for it...

8. broflovski

broflovski New Member

Soo excited. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 also has a release date finally ^_^ September 10th.

9. tacoman

tacoman New Member

Here's the thing though, Tetsuya Nomura said he really regrets announcing it when he did, because it's still way too early in development. I really hope we wont experience the same thing that happened with Final Fantasy XIII Versus, now known as Final Fantasy XV, because development was announced for that in 2006, and it's still not out! I mean yeah it's awesome and really exiting that KH3 has finally been officially announced, but everyone seriously needs to remember that we won't be seeing this game for a LONG time. I see a lot of people saying they think it could be done by late 2015, but seriously even that's pushing it. I'd say it's safe to expect it wont be done till 2017, and I wouldn't be surprised if it takes even longer...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013