• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Console Dilema

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Forever Hearts, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I have a dilema as to what games to get. I have played KH1, KH2, 358/2 Days, Re:coded and Dream Drop Distance. Due to not owning the right consoles I have currently missed BBS and Re:COM and will likely miss 1.5 and KH3. I am 16 and I can realistically only afford to buy one of the consoles required for those games. I was planning to buy a PS4 so I could get KH3 but people have said the BBS plot is crucial to understanding it, therefore would I need to buy a PSP instead to understand it fully? Also does anyone know if I did buy a PS4 whether 1.5 would eventually be downloadable onto it? I really want to play Re:COM. Which game/console do you think is worth it?

2. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

PS4 man. It will always have that PS control feel since you played on the PS2 anyway.

3. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

if you played KH1 and KH2, i can assume you have a PS2, Re:CoM is for PS2, you CAN play it. BBS is really great and it is really important, you could try and borrow a PSP from a friend and play it and buy the PS4, or buy a PSP wich must be cheap in USA this days and save the rest of the money to buy a PS4 when KH3 is released

4. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

Thanks for the advice! Sadly I can't get Re:COM because I live in the UK and the game is Region Locked to the USA. I might just get the PS4 and hope that it allows me to get 1.5 as well from the cloud service they've proposed.

5. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

I think I playing KH3 would have a strange feel on an XBOX ONE controller