• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's Your Favorite Drive Form?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Reonarudo Butsuchiru, Feb 5, 2010.

Your Favorite Drive Form

1. Valor Form

22.8%
  2. Wisdom Form

13.0%
  3. Master Form

14.1%
  4. Final Form

50.0%
  5. Limit Form

10.9%
  6. Anti Form

26.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SUDoKu

SUDoKu New Member

I got nothing but Anti-form in one playthrough of KHII, so I grew to love it. It's definitely my favourite.

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

After playing Final Mix with English Patch at my friend's on his PC, I knew for a fact Limit form is my favorite. I got to use Dodge Roll again, and I got to use my favorite skill, Strike Raid

3. PaperBoy

PaperBoy New Member

ahh anti form, well for my first playthrough i loved it and always hoped for it. then i played on the hardest mode of the game and i absolutly hated it reasons:cant change back when needed,cant level up,and cant use reaction commands(whichs praticly causes you to die in any boss battle :(. But no, my favorite would be valor form its easy to control,easy to level up,and can cause some serious damage

4. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

Anti form, i just found it really fun xD, although it did screw me over a few times on some bosses

5. tyekiller77

tyekiller77 New Member

Mine was Master mainly due to the ending moves, either in a room with the giant whirlpool or with a boss with the super strong finisher, and leveling it up was worth it, it is my favorite growth ability (Air dodge)

6. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo New Member

valor was the best, you could run around smashing everyone lol

7. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Favorite is final form. I did like valor because duel wielding key blades early in the game is awesome

8. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

Final Form, it's just so awesome! I loved having the Glide ability again too XD

9. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

In wisdom mode I feel like surfing along the air then gliding.

10. Captin Waffels

Captin Waffels New Member

Limit form because Sonic Blade, Ragnarok and Ars Arcanium and you do not need donald and goofy and oh ZENTSASUKEN finisher or however you write that

Valor form was good at the beginning but it became bad imo at critical.

Wisdom form was shit because mana isn't as spamable as in KH1

Anti-Form same as Valor form and comes at great times without having the option to leave it

Master form i dunno i just do not use it much

Final is always great as usual not much to say

11. Soapy Bubbles

Soapy Bubbles New Member

I always liked the design of Valor Form and how it is similar to Roxas' fighting style, it's like a return to the Roxas chapter of the story. I also am quite fond of Final Form, it is well designed.

12. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Love wisdom form, casting magic, sliding around while shooting. Lots of fun.

13. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Honestly? Anti. It's full of fun things to find:
    [​IMG]