• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by NeRo, Dec 3, 2007.

1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

He's another one of my favorites too! Also Mario and Kirby!

2. My best characters I play with(eww) are Link(old favorite and still the best veteran you link hating bastards), Toon Link lol, Meta Knight, Marth, and Ike. We have to work for our final smash (mocking) SoNiC.

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I liked Link better in the first two games, not so much in Brawl.

4. Noooooooooooooooooooo, well you do have a point, in my opinion they slowed him down.

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

But from the first two games Ness and Kirby were my dudes! : )

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Yeah, they weakened some things in Brawl. The bomb-om buddy is weaker, Jigglypuff's rest move is weaker, and an attack from Link is weaker. It used to be that if an enemy had 90% or more damage, you can jump above an enemy, press down and A, and kill them instantly.

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yea I did notice that! That's why I favor the first two games more!

8. My deadly combo with Link was to hit you up with that three hit move then jump up and use the spin move.

9. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

In the first one I used to use Kirby's fast punches to raise an enemy's damage and then jump up, turn into a box and then kill them by falling on them!

10. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

Sucks for you Sephy. Multiple dodges pwn you. By the way does anyone want to 1v1? Items on or off I sort of don't care.. I'll post my fc if anyone wants to.

11. Desert Warrior

Does anybody besides me and you have Brawl?

12. Agent Heart Smash

No clue, but I would love to 1v1 someone on the site.

13. Desert Warrior

So would I, but the only problem for me is that I always seem to lag, and it messes me up.

14. Agent Heart Smash

What region are you in? I'm in Cali and do you have slow internets?

15. Desert Warrior

I am also in California. I am south of Bakersfield, and my internet is wierd. It goes fast, slow, and sometimes stops working.

16. Agent Heart Smash

Smells like someone is stealing internets!!

17. Omega

Omega New Member

geez, i love love gon 1x1 with someone in brawl, but i don't have a wii. i just play on my friends

18. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Well i finally have a wii so im taking all challengers. il post my code in the morning

19. Agent Heart Smash

4 days and no FC? LIAR!! Anyway, if you want to fight good people, join allisbrawl.com I joined and there's always someone there to fight. Join, join the chat and post your friend code in your profile under "Fun."

20. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I have brawl...... but we need to get our internet fixed to use it online.