• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

13 Darkness, 7 Light discussion

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by ADogX, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Vanitas and Ventus rejoined in the end of BBS.

2. tyekiller77

tyekiller77 New Member

It was said that it was going to be 13 Xehanorts but Vanitas can still be one possibly, and his situation at the end doesn't matter, I believe though that he is destroyed along with the X-blade and Ventus, the time concept would mean that he could be taken as he was prior to the keyblade graveyard fight (at his strongest) and just pop back as if nothing happened. Again it is confirmed that either the 13 will be all forms of Xehanort or just pure darknesses. A concept to keep in mind is that there is going to be showdowns and there is a perfect match for everyone, (Riku to Riku-Ansem, Lea to Isa, Braig and Aqua) so I imagine Ventus and his match of course is Vanitas. But again there are still 3-4 unknowns

3. XIII Darkness

XIII Darkness New Member

I think you're seriously all forgetting the fact that in the trailer for DDD it shows Sora, Riku, Mickey, Roxas, Ventus, Terra and Aqua all fighting MX together. Roxas can co-exist with Sora as long as a replica puppet is made, and Sora no longer requires Ven's heart.

Also, I don't think Axel can be trusted. He's betrayed people before, and even though he's Roxas' 'friend', he shouldn't be ruled out as a darkness.

4. Angel

That Trailer wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

5. Alex Roman

Alex Roman New Member

I say that these are the most likely choices for the 7 warriors of light

1)Sora
    2)Riku
    3)Mickey
    4)Ventus
    5)Aqua
    6)Kairi
    7)Lea

here are my reasons why for every one of em,
    1) sora: because he's the main protagonist and Xehanort tryed to convert hin to the pure darknesses when he sayed 2 of yours are under my wing.
    2)Riku: he is walking the way of the dawn meaning he might not be pure darkness or light but he has a chamce to be on eigther side. he chose the light.
    3)Mickey: he's already pre of light and labled the warrior of light. he might even be the leader of the 7 lights.
    4)Ventus: he was one of the three friends that mickey was counting in when he was seeing who the 7 warriors of light are. they will have to first go to Oblivion castle and have Riku wake him up.
    5)Aqua:she is the other friend that mickey mentioned, This is how I see the begining of when they start to go get aqua from the world of darkness. first Sora is just going around training against the darkness to try to get the same resistance as Riku, when Miku, Kairi, and Riku find him.) I'm gonna guess they find him in Traverse town.) when they tell him of the friend stuck in the world of darkness. but they cant open the door and they need his help. Sora obviously conserned that he might loose himslef to darkness again still accepts, so they go around looking for whatever will open the door to darkness.
    6)Kairi:she I would think is a pretty obvious choice considering that she is one of the princesses of light and thus has a pure light which enables her to wield a keyblade. proven in KH2 when fighting with Riku the castle that never was. and the only reason why goofy, donald, and mickey where shocked when they saw her was because they hadn't seen her use a keyblade before nor knew she could wield one.
    7)Lea: and FinaLea (lol had to do that) I believ Lea is the last warrior of light that they need. Why, well because he's training to be a keyblade wielder and is progressing. quick to be able to materialize one. I think the story will start off about a couple years after the meeting of the 13 pure Darknesses. which means during that time Axel should have the best amount of grasp onuseing the Keyblade and should be titled "Warrior of Light"

6. Alex Roman

Alex Roman New Member

Your right Axel Cant be truste since he has is unreasonable side occasionaly. But it's Lea who is gonna be the warrior of light not Axel

7. Angel

That and Axel no longer exists.

8. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

Okay, there is one thing that confuses about the entire topic of "13 Darknesses, 7 Lights" that I didn't really think about for a while..

We know that the in the first Keyblade War that the X-Blade was shattered into twenty pieces, 7 of light, and 13 of darkness. &From what I understand, those 7 lights were the princesses of heart; so if the 7 princesses are the 7 seven lights, along with Master Xehanort's band of thirteen seekers of darkness, required to reform the X-Blade, why is it the "Guardians of Light" are have to be a specific seven?.. Couldn't anyone, that doesn't serve unto darkness that is, be a Guardian of Light?

9. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I was under the impression that the seven lights would be more like Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, etc...
    Not really the princesses but seekers of light.

10. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

You may be right. I think maybe I was just trying to see it in another way and came across more questions doing so. I'd like to think it's as simple as that, "seekers of light."

11. Angel

The 7 of light can be anyone who fights for the light. If Mickey doesn't come up with his 7, Xehanort will go after the Princesses of Hearts.

12. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

Right, so we'd rather have seven lights that may actually have it within them to conquer the thirteen darknesses, rather the princesses that wouldn't fair at all.

13. Angel

Yes, that pretty much sums it up.

14. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

Anyway, I guess as far as who I think the 7 lights will be- Okay, so I do want to take into consideration what King Mickey said in the "Seven Lights, Thirteen Darknesses" cutscene. It is kind of plausible that the King just gave off the first seven lights that came to mind. Those being Mickey, Riku, and Sora, and his "three missing friends," being Terra, Aqua, and Ventus. &Just the way I interpreted it, when he mentions the seventh, I think he try's to think of the seventh and then loses his train of thought aknowleding the Thirteen Darknesses around him. Master then proceeds to correct Mickey by saying that Sora, and another on "his list" belong to him now, that other being Terra. Then he says "that puts you three guardians short," meaning that Sora, Terra, and the seventh Light that didn't come to Mickey's mind, are the three guardians he assumes the Guardians are short of. Then Lea shows up, saving Sora. Meaning were now two guardians short.

All that being said...

Master Xehanort, didn't refer to Aqua and Ven being apart of his list. Meaning that he didn't really deny that Aqua and Ven could return. Which I think it's safe to assume they will both be a part of the Seven Lights. So, that makes my list for the first five:

1. Mickey
    2. Riku
    3. Sora
    4. Aqua
    5.Ventus
    6. ?
    7. ?

It really is a mystery who the last two might be, in my opinion at least.. You could argue that Kairi could be a candidate, and might very well be if you take the Dream Drop Distance Secret Ending; it really does hint heavily at Kairi at the very least, being able to defend herself, if not being a guardian altogether. I know everybody wants to see Lea as a guardian, me being one of them.. :D But in all truth, I don't see Lea having the skill for that, though you could also argue against THAT too.. Considering Kairi has only had the little experience she did in KH2; you could also even argue that the idea of "skill" doesn't matter, considering Lea tells us he was going to "come swooping in, key-blade in hand".

I think it would be really cool to see Eraqus return, but with Terra being lost, and Terra's heart being the only place you could 'reconstruct' Eraqus's 'being' from kinda knocks him off the list by default.. It would also be interesting to see Yen Sid get off his butt, considering he is indeed a key-blade master, and put his expansive knowledge to use in combat, that being unlikely also for whatever reason Square Enix uses to Keep him bound to his tower.

15. Angel

It's pretty safe to say Kairi is one. The Secret Ending is called "Another Guardian of Light".

Then with the creators quickly turning Lea into a keyblade wielder, he has to be a light. That's all there possibly can be.

16. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

Okay, yeah. I feel like those are my Seven Guardians of Light.

1.Mickey
    2.Riku
    3.Sora
    4.Aqua
    5.Ventus
    6.Lea
    7.Kairi

Now as for your Thirteen Darknesses... Wasn't it actually stated that the Thirteen Darknesses will be people we've met in the games before?..

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  17. Angel

I believe so. Either way, the saga is concluding so its a little late to be adding new characters.

18. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

That's true. Though they could show us one near the end of the game or something. I mean this is just the end of the Xehanort saga. So, they are more games on the way, and likely new characters as well.

19. Angel

True, when isn't there a boss at the end who is a new character.

20. HoodHood98

HoodHood98 New Member

Lol, indeed. I don't mind it though, keeps things fresh.