• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

LOOK! Signature of the Week Themes/Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kitty, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

This needs to come back. *I believe this thread is sticky right?*

2. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Anything that is needed for SOTW to come back i will try my best to help with it. just let me know.

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Anyone's welcome to try their hand at it, but I don't think there are enough graphic artists here now to make it worthwhile.

4. Rejected Oblivion

Rejected Oblivion New Member

I can help out if you want to reboot this. It'll need at least 3+ people though and preferably no less than 4. And people would need to be dedicated and stick to competing weekly even if they aren't winning. Entering SOTW just to win usually discourages people pretty quickly if they are feeling outclassed.

*fade into the shadows*

late edit: KITTY, ARE YOU TOPH?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  5. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Well What is exactly needed to start a SOTW? i know we only really need a theme and people. but is that not all there is to it?

EDIT- Woah i just had an idea. ok so what if we started a SOTM?? Like a Signature of the month. so everything could be way simpler. and im not sure how long that would last. if i am given permission i can start these SOTM and a mod, can Post The Winning picture in the "Diplay window" or whatever it is called. i can make a thread to start deciding themes and whatnot. just say the word and I WILL get started ASAP.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
  6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I am indeed.

There's not actually much work entailed with this, just picking a theme and making sure the submissions and voting threads go up on time. But the problem is 1) finding enough members who actually know how to do gfx to compete, and 2) keeping them motivated and submitting each week. And honestly, I started this off on the forum and have taken it over a couple of times since then when it's died, and I'm just burnt out on dealing with it. So like I said, if someone wants to put up a submissions thread or whatever, go for it, but don't be expecting much.

7. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Well Instead As A start I'm gonna put up a SOTM (Signature of The Month) just to see if that could give members more time and so thay can be more comfotable with it alll and not feel rushed to make signatures. well i shall get to it.

8. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Lets get back into a habit of using this thread for ideas.

9. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Sports
    Medieval
    Celebrity
    Mono chrome

10. Xiaimine

Xiaimine New Member

TWEWY
    Stockless (no pictures, just words/effects)
    Video Games (in General)
    Heartlesses
    Pokemon
    High Contrast
    Low Contrast

11. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I like your ideas Xia

12. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Lord of the Rings

Mass Effect