• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What is the last game you played and rate it!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 19, 2008.

1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Super Smash Bros: Melee
    10/10
    I play competitively though.

2. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Cytus
    9/10
    really crazy music game app. I love the songs, but there's no function that let's someone upload and l make their own song and beatmap like osu.

3. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Mario kart wiiU

10/10 with friends. More of a 7 when you're playing alone

4. Miaka

Miaka New Member

Super Smash Bros 3DS.
    7/10 It's alright. I think the Wii U version will be better. ^^

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox 360)

7.75/10. It's pretty addicting, and it's actually age-appropriate for my nephew (which is a plus when all his 8 year old friends are playing GTA and Left For Dead :rolleyes:). There are a lot of characters to unlock and choose from, enough missions to keep you busy for a while, and the story (while I've missed bits and pieces of it) was pretty OK, if a bit typical for the genre. The only thing I dislike about it is the custom character creator, which is complete garbage. Just a little more effort would have made it awesome. Missed opportunity.

6. Dion

Dion Member

Single Player Game I Last Played: Devil May Cry 1 & 2 HD Remake. (Wanted to see what the hype was all about, I don't think I missed much with these games) 6/10

Multiplayer Game I Last Played: Kirby's Return to Dreamland. (It's really a lot of fun with others, and I love trolling my friends as Kirby) 9/10

Competitive Game I Last Played: Super Smash Bros. Melee. (Gotta get that practice in with Yoshi, since no one else plays him in my area) 8/8 GR8 4 M8

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  7. Mike

Mike Member

Tales of Symphonia HD - 10/10 (Just finished).

Fantastic storyline, wonderful characters, your dialogue options have a large effect on the story's outcome, etc. I highly recommend it.

8. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG]

WONDERFUL GAME!!! .... now if only I can stop falling asleep on it at night... you guys should play it!

9. Mirol

Mirol New Member

I have been playing Kantai Collection, and recently getting some to Kai Ni

10. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Call of Duty Black Ops II. Bought it for my nine year old nephew for Christmas (which probably makes me a horrible aunt, but whatever, he asked for it and if his parents let him play it, I'm not gonna argue with them about it). Mostly this just involved him killing me in myriad ways because I suck at gaming anymore. But we also killed zombies, and that was kind of cool, I guess. I didn't really play it in depth enough to give it a rating.

Napoléon likes this.
  11. Loveable

Loveable New Member

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
    One of my favorite DS game

12. EtherealSummoner

So, I played Smite last night online. It is very fun. I give it an 8/10. My favorite gods to play are Chang'e, Nox, Kukulkan, Medusa and Chronos. They have so many different modes to play. This week is Underworld Sudden Death.

13. Nova

Rise of the Tomb Raider. 9/10

This is the first game I've REALLY enjoyed in years.

Desert Warrior likes this.
  14. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Just spent like an hour and a half playing Pokémon Sun. Though a lot of it had been standard pokemon fare so far, there are some little things that I'm finding make the game play experience seem a little less tedious. The story framework also diverges from the standard franchise gimmick.

I think I can bear to give it a 3.5 to 4 out of 5 stars.

Nova likes this.
  15. Nova

Dragon age Inquisition. Maybe I'll actually finish it this time. it's decent so far though. 7/10

16. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Dragaonball Xenvoerse 2. This thing is consuming me and I dont even care. 8D

17. EtherealSummoner

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

8/10. A very great game indeed; I wish I can stop getting bad units/characters though through the random draws.

18. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Shantae Half Genie Hero: 10 out of a f*cking 10.

19. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

The last game I played was Theatrythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call. Basically, the most frustrating game in history because I feel the need to collect all of the characters.

I have put 46 hours in the game (evidently my lack of a life) and I still need ONE black crystal to unlock Sephiroth... Besides that, at least I have the rest.

It is a rhythm game, so I do not usually enjoy them (uncoordinated and all); however, this one is not too bad because I like the Final Fantasy soundtracks.

8/10 because the characters are difficult to collect and it is disturbing my sleep.

Nova likes this.
  20. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Currently in the middle of playing "Dantes Inferno." I had the game for months but never really got the motivation to play it until yesterday and I am already half way through it. I actually really enjoy it. The music is really nice to me as well. I like the gameplay even during the times I get frustrated, lol. I think I was only stuck at one part, before you enter Greed if I recall. The room with the spinning spike thing. That was annoying since for the longest time I was timing my jumps really bad. I eventually got through it after a few tries. I am excited to finish this game and I will definitely update when I am finished. But so far, the game is good and recommendable.