• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hey!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by 2 quid is good, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Hello! I'm 2 quid is good but you can call me 2 quid. I came here because I saw a post from Key King on kh13 asking people to save his site and well, I had to help, because I know how painful it is when your forums just become less active. Also, I've only been on Kh13 a few months but I'm starting to dislike the way it's run, and even though I have so many good friends there, the others can ruin it for you. There's nothing like the charm of a small site, and I never got used to the massiveness of kh13. So I hope you'll have me and I'll try to be active!

Also is there a chatroom?

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

@Key King . What you do on other sites is none of business. But I don't want you to get banned on other sites to get people to join. :/

@2 quid is good . Anywho, welcome. It's definitely small around here and I can guarantee this place is pretty lax. I don't know how other sites do, but I'm one of the good ones. Oh, we don't have a chatroom. Even if we did, we're a small community and I doubt anyone would use it. :/

All that aside, I'm glad you could be here.

3. @Angel (so is that how you do it? ^^) Thanks a bunch! This seems like a really nice place to hang

4. Key King

Key King Member

@Angel It's really no problem to me at all. If I get banned from one of those sites, it's perfectly alright. If you don't want me looking for members in other forums; however, I understand and will cease immediately.

@2 quid is good Great to have you here! I agree, KH13 can certainly be hard to keep up with, and I find KHP to be much more relaxing in terms of size. So, welcome and thank you so much! Glad you could come!

5. I wish I'd joined earlier ^.^

6. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Welcome Welcome to our humble home!

7. @Vox happy to be here! ^.^

8. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum, @2 quid is good! I hope you have a nice time here, and I look forward to seeing you around. :)

9. Loveable

Loveable New Member

Hi! I like your introduction