• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by demon of darkness, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Sounds like this one's had experince. lol:p

2. SheShe

SheShe New Member

yeah and im the queen of england
    nobody can look like namine because she is not real

3. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

If you use makeup, and dye your hair, get blue contacts, and that white gown, you'd look like her.

4. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Anyone can look like anything if they put the effort into it. And even if she isn't real doesn't mean that someone can't have a similar personality XD

5. Mike

Mike Member

I'm a little confused. Isn't Namine a humanoid of some sort? Why can't a human look like a human, if we can dress up a human to look like stranger things?

6. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

o'k sheshe leave rikus1fan alone she can have a personality like namine and she can even look like namine, mike's post just said it all.

and rikus1fan i'd like to meet you in person (nothing creepy) but oh well. i hope we can be friends here though.

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I would not worry dude, I have the same promblem. There will always be there someone for ya even if your not the best looking guy/or girl. Just give your self sometime, enjoy your life and worry about this when your out of highschool. I got this advice some of my internet friends. I hope you take what I said. Just remember there will always be someone out there for you, no matter what.

8. demon of darkness

well it's not like i'm really ugly it's just i could look better. i'm not bad looking, i just wish i could look better. and i'm not really good in big crowds, i don't like talking to people who are total jerks but your stuck in a classroom with them and their costanly nagging at you and wont leave you alone i hate it. some people just don't like me and they never have, i don't know why i mean i'm a nice guy. some girls say i'm sweet but they usually act weird around like i don't know whats going on, like theirs something wrong with me. but theirs nothing wrong with me right. you guys don't think theirs something wrong with me right. ha ha ha ha.......sorry about that i'll shut up now.

9. SheShe

SheShe New Member

shes not a human shes a computer program. sure u could dress up like her and even try to act like her, and mabye be really good at it, but nobody acts like a computer program naturally, thats all im saying. gosh

back on topic....

the girls who say ur sweet and then like act weird around u, probablly think ur kind of weird. im not saying ur weird or that ur not normal or anything, and i bet u look pretty good. but when asked they arent going to say "uh that guy is a frekken loser" instead they say that u are "sweet" implying that they are not interested in you. If you know someone is not interested, and probablly wont ever like you then move on. I mean if you just want a gf to have one then thats stupid. and i dont know if i said this already, but u need to find someone that has the same intrests as you, thats that. and no theres nothing wrong with u and you shouldnt apolagize.

10. demon of darkness

wow thanks sheshe. i kinda understand the female mind better now.

11. Omega

Omega New Member

exactly the point. i was like that a few months ago. now i'm searching for a woman with the same interests as i do and is kind-hearted.:)

12. Mike

Mike Member

Why can't you simulate human activity/personality with a computer program? We can program computers to play Chess.

13. lokisenna

lokisenna New Member

erm..just like in a book all characters have personality and feelings, you make it sound like shes the the thing thats computing the story...moving on..like I said..that annoying balance >.>

14. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm pritty sure sure it's alot like the male one we wouldn't say to a girl on a date "urrgh you look hideous."Just think your like them. only you don't like shoes as much.

15. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

That's a very stereotypical image of women. I hate shoes. v_v

16. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

true,sorry it was only a joke

17. Mike

Mike Member

I'm not sure if that's in response to me or SheShe...but if it were to me, I'm actually arguing the exact opposite.

I'm saying that the creation, which is yes, computerized and whatnot, is very much 'human.' We can simulate human traits using computers...and that's what was done.

18. SheShe

SheShe New Member

omg just frekken drop it

19. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

I am single
    but Kingdom Hearts is my life

20. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

i had a stable gf for a year till her mom made us break up
    trust me me and u are alike but not the namine part
    around girls just be u and trust me no one is wise and funny varys go for the girls that arnt pretty but arnt my ass on thursday go for the 1s inbetween look for commmon ground talk alot do anything to talk to her and she will crumple into ur hands have fun and good luck!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.