• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Soul Caliber IV

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by darkside, Jun 29, 2008.

1. darkside

darkside New Member

This game is going to be awesome. That was totally random that they would add Darth Vader(ps3), yoda(360), and the apprentice to the games. i have a feeling that they are going to be overpowered, but still. who are your favorite characters? My absolute favorites are killik and olcadon

2. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Taki...fast and stong and plus she is the hottest demon killer!

3. Taki has huge you-know-what's. Anyway the game will be awesome. They have Star Wars characters in it now.

4. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

I'm going to love Darth Vader in the game. I hear he has Force: Choke/Grip! I lovvit! Also my faves are Taki, Cervantes, Ivy (<-- best) and I guess Voldo cause he's so damn weird.

5. Voldo is a cheap D-Bag. But Taki, Ivy, Sung-mina(my best character) are awesome.

6. darkside

darkside New Member

i like how their making it so that it is harder for ring outs to occur. I dont know how their doing it, but its sweet because ring outs are cheap

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

You say cheap I say strategy

8. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

I didn't hear about this game until the Star Wars characters were announced in EGM magazine. I think it's a great advertising move for this game. I'm not sure if I would get it myself. I don't know anything about this series.

9. darkside

darkside New Member

i dont know anything about the story either, but the fighting is still fun

10. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

The story is always the same, the two swords are awakened and people fight over them/with them I guess. And also, Setsuka is awesome as well. I hope they include her in 4, I got really good with her. A nice mirror for Mitsurigi, that little devil.

11. Khthree

Khthree Banned

setsuka is in the game, google it, or go to soulcaliburuniverse.com ( i think its just SCU.com tho)

12. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Well I like her move set. She is fast but her attacks don't hurt that much. When you chain with her, it is powerful, but only single attack, weak. She is just like Talim, but I am good with Talim. Talim is the fastest character, in my opinion.

13. Khthree

Khthree Banned

i agree with all of what u just said lol, voldo is cheap as hell, i cant count how many times hes beat me. and seong-mina is my fav character as well.

and to your earlier post, yea Taki does have huge boobies, but in IV shes not the only one. Ivy's are all out for the world to see, and some others.. :D

14. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Do any of you know of a good resource to research this series? The official website does not load properly for me. The trailers are impressive.

15. Khthree

Khthree Banned

he im not sure about "researching" but just take some time and look at some stuff on the nets for abit. SC is a fun weapons based fighting game that game mechanics favor new players and veterans alike,

u should try SCIV when it comes out!

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Actually i dont know why but im not exactly looking foward to SC IV its more like i lost the passion for the game i own 1-3 but its not like im goin to run and get it like i did brawl. il get it when i get it. soul calibur was never a mainstream series anyway.

17. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Too bad I don't have a PS3 or a 360. My favorite character would be Siegfried. I also liked playing as Link in SC2.

18. darkside

darkside New Member

wikipedia has a lot of stuff on it