• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Terra = Riku? IDK

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Zomgzors, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zomgzors

Zomgzors New Member

Hmmmm idk why but im thinking that Terra could be Riku, pretty random (and probs not right, just throwing it out there) but if you think about it... Kairi's nobody, Namine, looks a bit like Aqua. Sora's nobody, Roxas, looks like Ven. Was just wondering if when Riku went into the darkness in KH2 or KH:FM/CoM (I dont know) and took on the from of Ansem aka Xenahort that he too had become a heartless thus making another nobody (which could be the 'secret" 14th member of Organization XIII, oooOOOoooo creepy) and maybe making a nobody that looks like Terra.

IDK maybez, just thinking that my "theory" still makes up the "trinity" of the three friends, meh...

please comment... please?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. 1-up salesman

1-up salesman New Member

mmm....I don't think so.

3. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

one problem the 14th member is a girl and riku's body was being used by xehanort's heartless, so there was never a chance for a nobody to be created.

4. Yeah they have a very solid point soooo. Your theory is inncorrect.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

And to add to that, there is a scene in Birth by Sleep where Terra is looking at Sora and Riku. Riku is about 6 years old in the game.

6. demon of darkness

actually riku is 5 and sora is 4, so there is no way terra could be riku's nobody.

7. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You sure? BBS takes place 10 years before the first game, and I thought Sora was 15 and Riku was 16 in that game.

8. demon of darkness

no sora was 15 in kh2 and riku was 16 in kh2.

9. Who is Riku's nobody. I just got confused

10. demon of darkness

riku has no nobody, nomura confirmed it.

11. Ooops my bad. I feel dumb now.

12. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

are u fucking stupid thats not even close to possible.....well i take that back its IMPOSSIBLE all this takes place b4 them so its not even possible ur so stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.