• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Score Submit.

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Zenrot, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

what is up with all of the scores not being submitted? im not logged off or anything, it just says "your score will not be submitted or saved" and then goes back to the game??

2. Mike

Mike Member

How long are you playing the games for before they're submitted? (If it's more than 10-15 minutes, you might have some issues with browser inactivity)

Make sure when you try, that when you log in, you check the "Remember Me" box...that's what fixed my problem, not sure if it's the same for you or not, but its worth mentioning.

3. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Another way is having 2 pages of the Arcade, and the forum. Then ever 5 mins just refreash the forum. But the best and easiest way is what Mike said. Hope we helped.:D

Good luck.

4. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Ok, I'll try that.

5. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

Yeah that happened to me, I got high score on Simon just now and I'm going wtF!

6. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Please tell me what it did and what happen? Maybe I'll can help you.:)