• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

i want to know

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by $or@, Jul 6, 2007.

1. $or@

$or@ New Member

i want to know if anybody here has a ps3

2. SheShe

SheShe New Member

Yup

yeah i have one its AWESOME!!!:D

3. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

nope not yet they are way to expensive

4. Flare

Flare New Member

Well the PS3 is expected to have a price drop of a hundred dollars (or already has). I might get it.

5. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

the price drop hasnt happened yet but im waiting for it. i think it is more expensive than the wii because it was harder to make. (or my thoughts are just stupid)

6. Cloudff7

Cloudff7 New Member

Im thinking of geting one for KH3 but till it come out ill just play on my 360 :)

7. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member

I have ^^ a PS3 with Genji and Ninja gaiden sigma...

8. Leon

Leon New Member

Er not yet..............I never even considered buying it yet

9. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I want one so bad.. atleast the price drop.

10. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

yes, yes I do.

11. Brutis140

Brutis140 New Member

i wish i had but all i could afford was a wii lol :D

12. yup! its shiny........ Oh and for the n00bs out there who say 'oh its rubbish and way too expensive; maybe you should learn what blu-ray is.....

13. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

is it possible to combine the wii and the ps3? i mean, a wii movement and the ps3's high-quality. And would there be a 0.00000001% chance of kh3 for wii?

14. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Yes there is. It's not like the technology can't work together. It's simply a matter or priorities by the company. Nintendo decided to focus on the control scheme and making the motion controllers really work well. Sony decided to focus on graphics quality. Personally, I think Nintendo made the better choice, because quite frankly, I really don't give a damn about graphics quality. It's nice, but of every quality of a game, it's the least important. I really respect Nintendo's decision to focus on creating a fun system that people can enjoy playing, and can actually afford because the graphics technology isn't god-awful expensive.