• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

keychain questions/theories

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lokisenna, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lokisenna

lokisenna New Member

ever notice that terra/aqua/ven's keyblades dont have keychains?

anyways...the theory part:
    when a keyblade doesn't have a keychain it takes the form that represents the users heart the most

it would also explain why sora can get random crap from people and it magically makes his keyblade more badass

like the keychain given is a representation of the other persons heart or the hearts/memories that sora n friends share with each other

terra(and friends) keyblades all look quite similar to them
    and I dont believe their false keyblades

the idea goes further butyeah...so do tell what you think

2. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

Well, I don't think their keyblades are actual keyblades. If a Keyblade has a Keychain, then it is a proper keyblade and has chosen its bearer, if it doesn't have a Keychain, then it can be taken by pretty much anyone, or is fake.
    I don't think it takes the form of the bearers heart.

3. worbs

worbs New Member

yeah i noticed that. kinder wierd init. i feal that without the keychain the keyblade is a little out of place. or maybe thats just me lol

4. lokisenna

lokisenna New Member

I cant agree..that would mean anyone could take a piece of scrap metal and put it on a keyblade

the way I look at it, the keyblade sora has was prolly messed with my mickey or yen sid in the first place..
    but thats completly unrelated

I still think keychains are more of a modifier type thing..thats all they were in game
    and I dont believe in the concept of a false keyblade
    I can believe in naturally created keyblades and engineered keyblades
    but not fake...thats like saying a heartless is fake just because ansem/xenahort(kh1) tampered with them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.