• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello, good people of KHForums

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Adam_148, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

I'm new on this forum, but not new to KH. I've played all games released thus far (KH, KH:CoM and KH2), and I hope to theorise about the games released now and those in the future.

I also like other games such as the Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, Mario. The Final Fantasy series is also good.

I hope to enjoy myself here, and I hope I don't seem much of a n00b.

2. worbs

worbs New Member

Welcome to the forum Adam 148. hope you will enjoy this forum as i have so far. i am an expert in square games as i have played every square release up till now so if you need any help with any game just let me know and i can help.

im sure you are going to like it here as everyone is very nice and will treat you warmly.

p.s. it doesnt matter if your a n00b as this site is for all with a love for square

3. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

Thanks for the greeting, and great, another Brit.
    So far I've completed FF12, FF3, KH2 and KH in the area of Square games, so I don't think I'm all that good TBH. But, then again, I don't have many Square games, so that could be why, and I've only played KH:CoM, I was borrorwing it from a friend.

4. worbs

worbs New Member

Not bad going so far then. concidering that you have played and completed and older version of final fantasy means that you have some skills. but every square game you play gives you help with the next square game.

what kingdom hearts did you prefer kh, kh:com or kh2. for me it is kh2 as you have good reaction compands which make life easier i thhink

5. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

I liked KH2, the drive forms were freaking epic, and I think it has a longer storyline, as well as a more epic one. The reaction commands were gone, and I was amazed to find that the first reaction command you use in KH2 is one of the more useful in the final battle.

6. worbs

worbs New Member

tel me about it. i stuck with brave form as i feel it was better than the others. plus i leveled it up so i got the boost jump. prety cool really. did you do the ultimate test on kh2. if not try this. dont change the default keyblade once. keep the kingdom key throughout the entire game as bleave it of not it has the best attribute then when you get hold of it set the oathkeeper keyblade into brave form. from there you will have the two best keyblades together

7. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

Good to know, I may try that.
    I hope the next home console Kingdom Hearts game isn't on PS3, as I'm not wasting my money on one of those.

8. worbs

worbs New Member

unfortunatly it is on ps3 due to the amount of graphics needed to create it. i wish it would be on ps2 as well though.

9. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

it's not that I don't have the money, it's just that it costs waaay too much. I might just get a second hand one on eBay.

10. worbs

worbs New Member

dont blaim ya mate i would

11. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay!

12. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Welcome to the site Adam, we try to be as friendly as we can, so we're pretty sure you'll fit right in :)

13. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Welcome, Adam. ^^ Nice that we get new members here! Have fun with us. ^.^

14. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Konnichiwa!

15. Sora the Darkeater

Sora the Darkeater New Member

Yo, I'm new too but, still welcome

16. Hiyas 9even if it is a bit late). Onyl 2 requests. 1. Please dont go inactive in 5 days an dont spam. 2. Dont call the PS3 a waste of money. I have argued people down on proper debate forums for the PS3 vs 360 vs Wii so dont make DESTROY YOU ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

17. Adam_148

Adam_148 New Member

To the above poster: You get more for your money with the Xbox 360 and the Wii. I am not going to spend £500 on a console I'm only going to get a couple of games for.

18. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Adam do what shadow said and don't just join then never return as we get alot of those.
    enjoy your stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.