• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Controvery Pictures

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Luke, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmp1114

tmp1114 New Member

Maybe terra is looking at the next keyblade master and that is sora when terra is looking at sora he see a similar look with ven and sora but i am just guessing that is all.

2. Riku6979

Riku6979 New Member

i think thatriku has no relation to the heartless guy

3. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

All I heard is an online rumor and it is said that Namine will make an appearance, and that she is link with Kairi in Birth By Sleep

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I think that Terra does not have any connection to Xehanort, and Ven, if anything, would be related to Sora.

5. Nagori

Nagori New Member

Guys, uhh, I think it's all more symbolic.... And is it possible that Xehanort was just the name taken up by Terra when KH2 takes place, Ansem the Wise did say something about Xehanort having lost his memory when he found him... maybe that's the only name Terra remembered....
    Oy well, what do I know.... but I do think the KH2 Xehanort's past will be revealed in BBS.....

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I had read a translated version of what the knight secret boss in KH2: FM said, and if he is Terra, he had chosen Riku to be the next keyblade wielder but then Riku chose darkness and the keyblade improvised. After all, Terra picked up Sora's keyblade in the video.

7. The_Unknown_Master

The_Unknown_Master New Member

I think that is a really good idea, because the xehanort we see in KH2 doesnt look that much like Master xehanort at all. I also think that it has something to do with maybe that Terra was possesed by the dark Soldier and the Dark Soldier is like a duplicate of Master Xehanort or something.

8. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

but terra looks alot like xehanort. his face is. Dont u think so?

other than that, i suppose that riku looks like that dark soldier. same as Master Xehanort and Ansem

9. SoraXRoxas

SoraXRoxas New Member

nice observations
    but i guess we'll have 2 wait till the game comes out and see

10. KnuXl3s

KnuXl3s New Member

I guess th eonly way we can be completly sure is to play the game

11. Angel-of-Twilight

Angel-of-Twilight New Member

I dont think anyone can deny the fact that xehanort and Terra look remarkably the same. i mean he's taken the identity of someone else before! who's to say he wont do it again. there's no proof to say they are but look how symbolic the previous games in the series have been. everyone one at one point have been connected. rikku and king mickey, sora and kairi, roxas and namine, etc so i think its quite obvious that MX and terra are incredably connected. perhaps terra loses his memory embraces the darkness and becomes the bad guy! it would make birth by sleep rather poetic to see the fall of character who at the moment seems so noble. or perhaps MX takes over Terra's body and hart much like ansem did to Rikku! i know these are idea used before and i personally believe the first one more but the trick is not to over complicate the matter. look how everyone was overcomplicating the nobodies and roxas when kh2 had yet to be released. the answer could be very simple. they're could just be two very different people lol

12. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

me too

but i'm still confused 'bout terra eyes why it become gold like xehanort eyes
    in the trailler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.