• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Need a code

Discussion in 'Audio and Visual' started by Nostalgic, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostalgic

Nostalgic New Member

Had no idea where to put this - sorry.

I've seen Nitro and some other sites use it before and i would like to see the site that has the code on it or so.

I need a code that will for example have 5 links and when the link is hovered over (text link) a certain image will change so if i hover over the home text link an image somewhere will change to an image i set it to change to when home is hovered.

thanks.

2. JordanKnight

JordanKnight New Member

I'll TRY and do this, unless somebody beats me too it, it's just simple HTML and Javascript really, reading through tutorials now, give me some time as i've never written it before :).

3. Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster New Member

I can't design, but I coded so many sites. It's really simple, if you know how to. Just explain what you want =]

4. JordanKnight

JordanKnight New Member

He wants a list of five hyperlinks, and when you hover over one of the hyperlinks with your mouse, a picture somewhere else on the page changes to maybe a picture with the name of that page on, so if I hovered over the home link, an image would change to a picture saying home on, I think this uses Javascript.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.