• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

After a long long long time kira

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kira, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kira

Kira New Member

hi, i was just too lazy to introduce my self to this forum.

you may see me only at the highscores harcade :p because i really don't play kh :p

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

It's okay if you haven't played KH before, we still appreciate new members, so welcome and enjoy your stay here!

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Please to meet tu Kira, u can call me Loco

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Nice to meet u, Kira. ^^ You can call me Kyuu, I hope we'll be friends.

5. Namine3.0

Namine3.0 New Member

Hi welcome to the forum Kira

6. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

Welcome to the site Kira. My name's Sora:D Here we're all friends, so lets have some fun

7. Kira

Kira New Member

back then, when the forum had the old arcade games, there one that i was crazy for it, it was a men who fly because of a bike that hit him them he flys, and the objective is to fly the most far possible, and there are people on the flour that can give uns power to fly more and one person that stops us instantanly..

what was the name of this game ? i miss that so much

8. Locogabitron

Well, i dont know that game.. but that looks like Yeti's Sports - Long Shot Version.

9. Kira

Kira New Member

yeah it was quite like that the game was japanese,doesn't anyone remember the name ?

10. Locogabitron

Not me, im new here so lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.