• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

*waves*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shloonktapooxiss, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shloonktapooxiss

Shloonktapooxiss New Member

Hello!! So, uhm I'm Rachael. I just signed up and am all excited and such to make new friends here! :]

I adore Kingdom Hearts. Visually it's amazing. Music is amazing. Story, amazing. Characters, amazing. Just amazing.

My favorite pairings are Sora/Riku and AkuRoku.
    I hope someday to pull off an Axel cosplay.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Hi welcome to the forum.
    I myself love Sora/Kairi. It's really nice and romantic. In The World That Never Was, I was hoping they would kiss each other but no, they only hug. Why didn't they kiss!!!!???

3. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

hellooo, welcome to the fourms!! hope you enjoy it here and have fun! :D
    my fav pairing is akuroku too!

4. Shloonktapooxiss

Ahaaa Sora/Kairi :X

I'm one of those evil anti-Kairi people. Buwahaha.
    But, I shall respect your right to love the pairing!!

5. Shloonktapooxiss

Thank you Rencoinfreak! I really like your icon. Is the KH manga worth reading?

6. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

no problem and thanks! well, i really enjoy reading KH manga so, i guess the answer is yes. :)

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Hello and welcome! Hope u enjoy and make lotsa friends. I'm Kyuu, and if wanna talk to someone, I'm always at your service! :D

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Hi! Welcome to the forums! There's alot of fun things to do here, so I hope you enjoy your stay! : )

9. ~Narikoo~

~Narikoo~ New Member

Hi ! I'm completely agree with you! KH is amazing ! ^^*
    Except one thing... Sora and Riku ?! Aaaaw! ^^ Well... I prefere Sora and Kairi as sorabrawl said, it's more... romantic xD
    Have fun ! =)

10. Shloonktapooxiss

I find Sora and Riku much more romantic :D buwahahaha! Thank you for the greeting! :)

11. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Welcome to the site rachel :) Great to have you as a kh-3 member.

12. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

Whoa. Seriously, I'm telling all of you that Axel is NOT bisexual or homosexual. He's just creepy; that's the way he is. (I really like Axel, by the way.) Fanfiction can be scarring...

And Roxas is clearly not, either. FF tactic. Ignore other characters that they've had that really were questionable...

The importance of a relationship (any kind of relationship, which, in my opinion, between Axel and Roxas is friendship/"brothership"-that should definitely be a word-) is the heart. For Axel to pursue Roxas in order to feel as though he has a heart doesn't automatically equal homosexual; it just means that he had a connection with him like best friends do. Why would Namine say that they are best friends if they were really more than best friends (even if it is Disney)?

This brings up a more important point (researching as always):
    What do you think the heart correlates to in the game? The spirit, or the soul? Why? [Yeah, that was kind of random. Oh well.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.