• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How many times have you guys beaten 1 & 2?

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Agent Heart Smash, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

I've beaten 1 twice and 2 once.. I feel like playing 2 again cause I want to get brushed up on the story and I wanna play 1 again now that I know so much KH info I could see it in a different light. Are there any vids I haven't seen by the way? I think I've seen most of the KH vids, if you guys know of some that not a lot of people know about, post them and I'll look them up. Thanks!

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

3928 times. Not really. Beginning to end, about 3 times each.

3. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

I've only beaten 1 1 time. I'm still on 2.

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I've beaten the first one twice, and KH2 four times!

5. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Wow thats cool.

6. Default_User

Default_User New Member

From beggining to end...
    KH - 3 times
    KH2 - 5 times

if you say just finish the game, KH remains the same, and KH2 goes waaaay up =P i really like that ending...

7. Agent Heart Smash

Agent Heart Smash New Member

That settles it. I'm going to re-play KH and KH-2 when I'm done with Devil May Cry 4. Sephiroth has eluded me, still..

8. saix547

saix547 New Member

ive beaten 1 like 3 times and 2 i think 3 times as well

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Ive beaten number one about 24 times, number 2 twice. KH2FM+ 6 times, COM 19 times and RE:COM twice...Yes i have no life xD

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I've beaten KH1 about 7 times and KH2 about 5 times.

11. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

i beat KH1 once, and KH2 twice, but im currently playing KH1 again, man its hard

12. Genesis96

Genesis96 New Member

Lost count somewhere around 23 times for 1 and 25 for 2 Im a real perfectionist no i have to get every item in the game before starting again...

13. Genesis96

Genesis96 New Member

Lost count somewhere around 23 times for 1 and 25 for 2 Im a real perfectionist no i have to get every item in the game before starting again...,sorry for postin twice was a aciident

14. the_charbinator

the_charbinator New Member

lmao well kh1 seven times you cant really brush through that one.
    and kh2 four times throughly. and two times like skipping 99.9 scenes, lmfao.

15. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

i beat kh1 once and kh2 thrice

16. dont worry i have a life... but ive beatin number 1 47 times and #2 25 times...... i jus went through them so fast.....

17. Twin in Shroud

Twin in Shroud New Member

KH 1: 9 times
    KH2: Lost count

18. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

i've beaten number 1 four times
    and i've beaten number two 3 times :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.