• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ranks!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by zzic, Aug 7, 2008.

1. zzic

zzic New Member

I liked it better when we were able to pick our own ranks in the forum rather than having it made for us already.

2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

No. that makes things unorganized and to much user changing.

3. zzic

zzic New Member

then why now let them pick one and never change it again. I can get the code for it if you like.

4. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Ranks should be earned by post count. i think it would be a better idea.

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

The way we'll put it is, the people may have to reach a post count.

6. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Well, I woudn't go through that. I prefer post count. But, i wished i would stay with Roxas in my rank. Although, they should put a rank thread. LIke at a certain point of posts our rank changes.

7. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

I think it should be by how many posts we have done :)

8. Xadimurti

Xadimurti New Member

I think it should be by post count to, but perhaps give a choice of three names/titles per rank or something? That way, there's a bit of variation for everyone.

9. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Anyhow, i like the choosing one too. Its like, u can choose a certain ammount of titles with a (ofcourse) a certain amount of posts. I certainly don't want a Kairi title for me ya know.

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I agree with Xadi. That would be the best system.