• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I hate that

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Twin in Shroud, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twin in Shroud

Twin in Shroud New Member

what is one thing you hate or dislike about KH

2. Master Sora

Master Sora Kingdom Key

To me..nothing heh:D

3. i hate the fact that the people in america cant be able to play the kh final mixes

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Ummm... I really don't know... I don't really HATE anything, but Axel's dead.... T__T

5. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

axel's dead and why my brother lost my kh2
    sorry :p ithink axel's dead is the only one:D

6. darkside

darkside New Member

not being able to play against zexion, or the final mixes for that matter

7. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

ya, it would be axel's death. By the fact that we can't play kh final mixes neither Re:CoM. And if Roxas would be more playable, it would be better. T_T

8. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

The Gummi ship's in the first game.

9. Xadimurti

Xadimurti New Member

Yeah, for me it's not being able to play FM, too. And the fact that the games are released so much later in Britain than Japan and the U.S.. :(

10. ~Narikoo~

~Narikoo~ New Member

Yeaah! You're right!
    Mmm... Europeans always have the "Magic Swap", you can read a import game, it's very easy to install and it's not too expensive. I think I've buy it for 25 Euros. So you can play FM ! =)

11. Locogabitron

Ya, Magic Swap does the trick. But not to worry. I heard that u can play final mixes in ps3's. But im not sure for the USA. I know its region free though. But maybe if u take out the ISO of the GAme and save it in the PS3 and run it there, maybe it might work. There is always a possiblity.

Im going to get the ps2 for free and with some money here, imgo ing to buy another ps2, swap magic, and KH2FM+. Im going to mod it and lets see if i can play it.

12. ~Narikoo~

~Narikoo~ New Member

What kind of PS2 are you getting for free ? A US one ? Because mine is European, of course (grrrr ^^*) but I think you'll be abble to play it with the Magic Swap... I hope!Because it's the best game in the world ! hihihi ^^*

13. Locogabitron

Ya, i know how to mod a north american ps2 with some blue tak stuff that blocks the 4 sensors. After i get swap magic and im think im done because swap magic 3 boots the disc so i can play kh2fm+ and Re: CoM

I really want to play Re:CoM!! WOOT!!

14. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

i also didn't really like Axel's death,
    and i think KH2 was a little too easy :D

15. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeah, KH2 was easier than the first one, and it was a little too short, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.