• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

why is love so harsh?

Discussion in 'General' started by Omega, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephirothruler23

Sephirothruler23 New Member

i know how it feels,
    my gf moved to alabama
    for like 2 years and she said
    she's seeing somone and they
    stayed for like 5 more years.
    but when she came back she said she
    broke up with him and guess what?
    She fell in love with another person!
    I was like:
    "Your kidding right? We've been gf and bf
    since 4th grade. But when you move, you
    suddenly fall for somone and then for another
    person the moment you came back?!"

2. xrawrxmassacre

xrawrxmassacre New Member

love is sadly so harsh.

i would fall for someone and he would be so sweet and everything. it would be good for a while until something horrible would happen. (example: cheating, etc)

so it pretty much sucks

3. Kairi008

Kairi008 New Member

Yahh it sucks so much for me. I would go out with a guy and then he would cheat on me or something. But i've had some long and good ones in the past.

4. SheShe

SheShe New Member

yeah that kinda sux but just move on. This happens to guys all the time, and you just hav 2 learn to liv wit it. Everyone you like isint always going to like you. Keep going, move on, stay availible, and keep living life. :)

5. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

i think u should move on there're so many women out there
    people said that woman ratio is higher than man ^^'

6. xrawrxmassacre

xrawrxmassacre New Member

but you just have to think about this

relationships basically go 2 ways

you either break up with them one day
    or
    you marry them one day

7. Not true :D. People sometimes dont like marriage. It puts a lot of legal mumbo jumbo into the mix if you want to break up. I got news just yesterday my brother is officially breakig up with his wife :(

If they were dating it'd be "Well good times... NOW GET THE F*** OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU "^*()&*%%$£*!!!!!!" But they have to do this and that and get the dicorce papers and all that crap. Meh!

Got you there :D

8. Mike

Mike Member

Unfortunately, this is only a half truth.

Until about age 20, or 25...there are more men than women. Sadly, by around age 25, many many many more men die than women (men are quite frankly, more daring (aka stupid) and have more accidents). So by about age 30 or 40, there are more women than men...for this reason.

So early on in life, there are many men to choose from. Later on in life, not as many.

So girls, this is a message; if you like a guy who's out to prove himself by doing stupid things, don't let him! Hang onto him ;) he'll be your trophy later in life.

9. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Good point. I have to remember that. ^w^

10. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

ok! i'll remember it:D

11. Omega

Omega New Member

heheh that's just how some guys are. as for me, i don't need to prove myself.

12. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Never thought that I would be a trophy later in life.......

13. Mike

Mike Member

@Desert Warrior: If you're the type I'm describing (which I hope you're not) then every day you live, you risk the chance of not HAVING a "later in life."

14. Desert Warrior

Don't worry, I am not the kind of person to do stupid things that could kill me.

15. Mike

Mike Member

Then you won't be a trophy later in life. Hahaha.

Well, technically speaking, everyone will be. I won't go into that wishy-washy metaphorical stuff here though.

16. Omega

Omega New Member

why not? i'd like to hear it.

17. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Sorry i've been gone. Who's having girl problems now? Or vice versa.

18. Desert Warrior

Umm... Nobody. We are just talking about us men becoming trophies latier in life. Although I suppose you could say that I am having girl troubles right now, that or I am crazy, which I wouldn't doubt.

19. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Lol? Since when have men been trophies? And what do you mean by going crazy?

20. Desert Warrior

That is how the trophy thing started.

And as for me being crazy, it started last Friday. There is this one girl I like, but I found out that she is currently dating somebody. As soon as I found that out, my mind immediately started saying that I like other girls. That is why I think I am crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.