• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Top Ten Greatest Movies of All Time

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Betty Boop, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Every year, the AFI makes a list of the Top 100 movies of all time. Once they got to the top 10, I remembered this site and decided to write down the top ten. Here they are in reverse order.

10. The Wizard of Oz
    9. Vertigo
    8. Schindler's List
    7. Lawrence of Arabia
    6. Gone With the Wind
    5. Sining in the Rain
    4.Raging Bull
    3. Casablanca
    2. The Godfather
    1. Citizen Kane

Opinions? Comments? Questions as to which of your favorites made the lists--or complaints of those that didn't?

2. Leon

Leon New Member

Lol I haven't seen any of these films yet....

3. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

You have never seen the Godfather? Or the Wizard of Oz? :faints:
    They are classics. Go to your friendly rental place and raid the shelves of these beauties.

4. Whiplash

Whiplash New Member

My dad describes Citizen Kane as the greatest film never seen :p, except by film students.

5. Xigbar

Xigbar New Member

Those are all great movies, indeed. Godfather should be 1# though. lol :p

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

No Gremlins? :(

I can agree with this from a persp[ective of influence and longevity. All of these are classics though the only ones I've seen are the Wizard of Oz and Schindler's List. The others I've never seen because they do not interest me, and I'm not the kind of person to watch a movie just because it's a classic.

7. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Consider that Paramount is 95 years old. Think of all the things that happened since 1912. There was a few silent films included in the Top 100 list.
    I wonder if Pretty in Pink is in there. I have to recheck this list. It's been awhile.

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i like the munchkins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.