• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Final Fantasy?

Discussion in 'General Final Fantasy' started by Duelist Dx, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Ultima Star

Ultima Star New Member

Well for me..Final Fantasy VII.
    I jut think it has one of the best stories all over FF and that it's cool, and for me it was the best battle system and the characters were so real. I love it.
    My second favourite is VIII beautiful storyline, marvelous CG (for a PS1 game) and it was so touchingT^T

2. Flare

Flare New Member

^ I admit that being a PSone game, FF8 did have some pretty awesome graphics.

3. Destiny Angel

Destiny Angel New Member

FFX, since it's the only FF I've played. Well I'm also playing FFXII at the moment but...It's long ass and i forget the story.

EDIT: I don't count FFX-2 as a FF.

4. Flare

Flare New Member

Why doesn't FFX-2 count as an FF?

5. maher23

maher23 Member

[​IMG] for me! i like final fantasy x and x2! cause i love the story and character's!:)
    i almost cried at the ending cause it was so touching! but! hey! it deosnt that im gay ok!
    sometime's guys like has soft part inside! so hope you'll enjoy watching the movie with love one's! and you'll find it so romantic! hehehehe!!!!:p
    so this is your friendly neighborhood maher23 saying bye2x! so seeya!:cool:

6. Flare

Flare New Member

^ Well I didn't actually cry when i saw the ending but it was touching.

7. Riku

Riku New Member

Yeah...

I liked Final Fantasy 10, great one, and FF9.;)

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well I would have to say ff12 and ff9.

9. Leon

Leon New Member

For me the FFX
    FFVIII's storyline PWNS

10. sam_samantha

sam_samantha Guest

i loved FF7

11. maher23

maher23 Member

For me!

for me! hmmm??? i loved ffx and ffx2 cause their so romantic! hehehe!!!:D 2nd! ffVII cause the fithign scence was awsome! then the 3rd! ffVI cause the story reminds me about my love life! huhuhhuhu!!!!:(
    but hey! atleast life must go on! so this is your friendly neighborhood maher23 saying power to the people! yeah! so seeya!:)

12. Leon

Leon New Member

^^Yep FFX is one of the best

13. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

umm FF XII...the best of the best. Beside FF VII..

14. XxPunkRockerSoraxX

XxPunkRockerSoraxX New Member

Mine Fav has got to be...Final Fantasy VIII, i know its got like four disc's and its for PS1 but i really love the story line! FF-X2 is another great one! I love the dress spheres
    I also got FFXII but i dont really like it, the controls get on my nerves....

15. maher23

maher23 Member

really? hmmm????
    well your right? cause ff-Vlll has the coolest sword and romantic story while ff-X and X2 is also like my favorite game at ps2 cause i loved the story mode!
    it almost make me wanna cry when tidus is leaving.
    huhuhuhu!!!!!

16. Leon

Leon New Member

^^Yeah that scene was pretty dramatic and heartbreaking but altogether I cheered up when Tidus finally came back in the secret ending of FFX-II...I felt real happy when Tidus came...and I love FFVIII although I don't have it...I really like the story and Squall is one of my most favorite rpg characters...

17. XxPunkRockerSoraxX

XxPunkRockerSoraxX New Member

I know! It was awesome!
    Tidus rocks! And so does Squall he made me laugh with the comments he came out with sometimes in the game. We haven't completed it yet i think we're nearly on the 3rd disc!

18. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

It has to be FFIX. Best FF for me, especially if you'vew played all the games before it. The status of the game as an homage to all those before it is just great. It has some of my favorite FMV sequences of the whole series, as well as my favorite character in the series, Vivi. And of every FF game I've ever played, the ending for IX was the most satisfying.

19. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

So hard to choose >_<

At the moment, it's a three-way tie between VI, VIII, and XII. I like the majority of the characters in these three games, the gameplay in all suited me well, and I got into the stories easily, minus XII's boring intro. I suppose I'd put VIII on top, since it is the first of the three I've played and therefore the one I've liked the longest.

20. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

My favorite is FF12.

The story is so good.