• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Advent Children Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

1. iridaceous

iridaceous New Member

I love the movie -- but probably just because I am a huge Final Fantasy VII fan. XD I agree, the story could improve a bit and the other characters could have appeared more, but overall, I thought it was pretty good.

And I agree -- Red's character and voice didn't exactly match his character in the game. o.o

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

The story was okay but the end didn't fit,the basic story is "Sephiroth is dead,sephiroth comes back,Cloud kills Sephiroth but sephy isn't dead." Umm okay couldn't something productive come out of it.

3. InugamiGod

InugamiGod New Member

The movie is very entertaining. Though it would have been better if it was longer & had the other characters play a bigger role.
    I loved how Vincent appeared.

4. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I Just watched it (again) and honestly I don't think it should change what so ever. (Though longer would be nice)
    Every time I watch that movie I am always amazed and how amazing it looks and wonder why no one can do that well in animation but them.

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

theres a longer version out, i have yet to see it tho.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I saw the scene where Cloud used omnislash against Sephiroth in that longer version Kupo mentioned. I didn't like it as much as how they showed it in the first version of AC.

7. InugamiGod

InugamiGod New Member

I didn't know that thee's a longer version. I gotta find & get it.

8. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

I thought each second was perfect as it should be.