• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>Ganon cannot touch the blade of evil's bane... It's in link to the past. Final fight he tries to but that is what kills him, he disinegrates...<
    Link hit the ground, groaning. Tidus pulled the sword out and slammed it through Ganon's knee, shattering the bone.

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

>New plan then.<

Ganondorf kicked Tidus while he was still holding the blade, and the blade came out. Ganondorf flew to the thrones, and reached behind it. He pulled out a sword made out of light (the one he uses in Twilight Princess). He rushed to Tidus and slashed the Master Sword out of his hand. He then started slashing at a defenseless Tidus. He then picked Tidus up and threw him into Link.

3. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>Srry.<
    Tidus hit the ground next to Link, yanking the sword out of him.

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

>>Yes I do. Please fill me in.<<
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aizen smirked smuggishly and turned to Hollow Ichigo. Pulling out the Hyokyoku from his jacket, he placed it in front of Ichigo's forehead. For a moment time stretched and nothing seemed to be happening. Then, the Hollows body began to crumple away. Slowly its form began to look more human, "Consider this a gift for serving me." He said in a cool tone.

Gin sighed, "Come on Himora. We should go help the others." Gin walked over to Edward, "You're coming with us to Mr. Bigstuff." Gin grabbed Edward by the collar of his red jacket and began dragging him. Kenshin followed closely behind Gin. His thumb stroking the hilt of his sword again.

5. Desert Warrior

>Okay then. Link, Zack, and Tidus went to the evil place and Link and Tidus are fighting Ganondorf. Issac and Overlord Abaross's character (sorry, can't think of the name right now) were fighting Yuffie, but then Genesis rescued her. Genesis then summoned Ifrit.<

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>>wait for demon to tell you <<

Rikku steped out from behind the Tree,

"Genesis, didn't you know it was dangerous to read in a forest full of enemy's?"

7. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Genesis started getting up. "You worry to much Rikku. I don't think someone would be foolish enough to attack ME."

8. Desert Warrior

>Alright then, good bye.<

The attack killed Ifrit. Issac wanted to chase after Genesis ASAP, bt he knew that he was weakened until his Djinn were rested. He started to head off to where Genesis flew off with Yuffie.

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

>> stop spaming and just wait till he's online. <<

"Im sure theres pleanty that can kill you."

10. King of Darkness

"I didn't say no one can kill me. I merely said no one smart enough would challenge me."

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"What if they were to? What would you do then?"

12. King of Darkness

Genesis looked at Rikku dead in the eye and said, "I would do what must be done."

13. Desert Warrior

Two Djinn were rested. Issac could feel being powered up by them, "Alright, Potent Cure." Energy seemed to come out of the ground and healed Issac. Another Djinn was rested, and Issac heard people talking.

14. ü

ü 30•05•2010

"And what is that which you 'must' do?" Rikku made it seem like she was just annoying him, but she was actaully scouting information of offical conduct of a 'Evil person'

15. Desert Warrior

Issac didn't make a noise and continued listening. "Sounds like Rikku," he thought to himself, "Come on... Hurry up and rest Vine."

16. King of Darkness

"Bruise them a little and if they continue to annoy me.......well you know the rest."

17. Desert Warrior

Vine was fully rested now, "Alright," Issac thought to himself, "How should I go about this?"

18. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku nodded, she didn't really have anything else to say, turning in the other direction she began to walk away

19. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Edward was lost in his thought

someone called me big stuff sparkles in the background.

then he felt a moving sensation. he saw that Gin had grabbed him by the collar.......WTF!!! edward jerked away and stood up.

"I can walk you know"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    power swelled through ichigo's body. his spiritual power seemed to have no limit.
    his armored body formed into a humans. he fell to the ground on his knees as majority of his mask began to crumble away. he looked up in the air and laughed maniacally.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  20. King of Darkness

As Rikku walked away Genesis said, "'My friend do you fly away now, to a world that abhors you and I? All that awaits you is a somber morrow no matter where the winds may blow. My friend, your desire is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess. Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.' Loveless, Act 3."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.