• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Was It Worth It?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Sep 25, 2008.

Were My Actions Worth The Consequences?

1. Yes, It Was Definitly Worth It

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No, It Was A Total Watse Of Your Time

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Btw Mike #1 would be the correct thing to think and well I'm pretty pissed about it. Also, Even though she's up there, I doubt she would be pretty pissed too.

2. Mike

Mike Member

Being 'pissed' is a worldly feeling...I somehow doubt she would feel the same anger you feel.

She would instead feel pity for you, for getting upset about it.

In either case, I ask again: is this the kind of legacy you want to create for her?

3. Omega

Omega New Member

i'm a pacifist, but in this case i probably would've done the same thing. i mean, insulting your dead girlfriend is just low and he deserved what he got. that was the yes section. the no section is because even though you beat him up, how would you feel after that? like mike said "is this the kind of legacy you want to create for her?" at any rate, sorry for you being suspended.

4. Well, it's been a long time since my suspension. I'm fine now.

5. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

I'm sorry Sephy but if you have to ask others you either
    1. Are lying to get some attention to start a new thread.
    or
    2. you are sincere and doubted what you did was right and feel bad for the other guy. Which is understandable if you normally are calm and pacifistic, hell I felt kind of bad when I punched this kid, who constantly bullied me in school, the last day I was at that school. But your reasoning is much greater then mine.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  6. I've already got that question asked of me, and the answer is no, I don't make threads for attention, that would be being a total douche bag. I don't regret doing any of the things I did to that boy. He pushed into something totally private and that's not fair to me or to her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.