• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ultimate Dissidia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by demon of darkness, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

>To see that Idea, search new Zelda idea...<

2. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

>i dont want two characters anymore<

Edward couldn't stand there and just watch the enemy so he clapped his hand together and was about to place them to the ground when he felt a sharp pain in his side. Edward looked up to see that the one called Ogichi (Hallow Ichigo) had stabed his hand into Edward's side. Edward fell to the ground in pain and before he could cry out Ogichi removed his head. edwards blood showered Gin and Kenshin.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ogichi stepped back and observed his handy work.

"the annoying brat has been removed"

3. W.J. Solomon

>That's mean to Edward... that shrimp...<

4. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Gin flash stepped behind Ogichi with his zanpakuto drawn. His eyes were open and looked of Bloodlust, "Shoot to kill, Shinso." His zanpakuto extended and cut straight through Ogichi's right arm, almost cutting it in half.

5. Zeronus

Zeronus New Member

Ogichi laughed manically.

"is that really the best you can do"

Ogichi bent the blade so it stayed in his arm and pointed at Gin

"your really going to have to do better"

Ogichi shoot a cero that takes of the arm Gin uses to hold his sword. he bent the sword back and pulled it out of his arm and threw it aside.

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Aizen chuckled to himself, "That is enough Ogichi." He said in an arrogent tone of voice, "You shouldn't get a head of yourself. If I wanted to I could of had Gin take off your head." Sheathing his Kyōka Suigetsu. Gin was still where he had been.
    "If I were to really fight you, I would have killed you, not just cut your arm half way off." He said sadly, "Captian Aizen, why do you have such a loose cannon on your team? He's even more loose then Grimmjaw."

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Tifa looked at the place where the hole had been a few moments ago. "Link, Fayt?!" she tried to stay calm, "Guys, can you hear me?!" she yelled in a worried tone. She knew they had hopped in the hole but it wasn't there anymore. She didn't know what to do.

8. W.J. Solomon

About 20 guards had come at Link and he slaughtered them all, not noticing the fading triangle on the back of his hand or the dulling sword.

9. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

Fayt heard the sweet, solum voice of Tifa, "Tifa, we're okay! But we found the castle's dungeon! I guess the dark castle extended their base under ours!" Fayt yelled up at her.

10. W.J. Solomon

Link turned, sword soaked in blood and hatred shrouding his face. "Let's go..." He breathed.

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Edea was readied. Her mission, eliminate her enemies. Practicing her ice magic on a nearby building, she was happy. Her magic has grown strong since the last time she meet with her foe.

12. Kyuu

Tifa could barely hear Fayt's voice. She hope he would still hear hers, "Wait, what I'm gonna do then?" she yelled back to him, "I want to help you guys!"

13. Cloaked Schemer

"Come down here!" Fayt yelled.

14. W.J. Solomon

Link turned, hatred in his eyes. "GO! FIND YOUR WOMAN!"

15. Cloaked Schemer

Fayt motioned Tifa to come down.

16. Kyuu

Tifa jumped into the hole which had appeared again. Suddenly she was in front of Fayt and Link. "Okay, here I am now.."

17. Cloaked Schemer

"I have to go save Maria." Fayt told both of them as he ran towards the east corridor again.

18. W.J. Solomon

Link turned and marched off to find Ganon and kill him.

19. Kyuu

Tifa looked after them. She noticed that Fayt had hurried further so she decided to ran after Link, "Can I come with you?" she asked, "Or do you want me to go with Fayt?"

20. Cloaked Schemer

A bunch of archers tried to shoot Fayt in the legs and feet as he galloped through the hallway. Fayt hit them away with his sword as he continued to run.

"Nice to see you again, Fayt..." A voice said coming from in front of him.

Fayt looked up, "Nel!" He yelled as an archer shot him in the leg. Fayt fell, busting his head on the rim a wall.

"Nel... why did you let the evil consume you! You used to be such a good friend."

Nel smiled, "Please shut up, we don't speak of such things around here..." She laughed. I was made one of the Dark Lord's Generals... and there is nothing that pleases me more."

"Where's... Where's Maria..." Fayt breathed heavily, clutching the leg with the arrow in it.

"Probably in the in operating room..." Nel smiled.

"You bitch!" Fayt tried to struggle up, and poorly failed.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.