• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Light&dark
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2013
Birthday:
November 17
Being a LEGEND

Light&dark

Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!, from Dropping Into Distant Dreams

Light&dark was last seen:
Sep 17, 2013
    1. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *Chuckle* what are you all blushy about?
    2. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...>////< god i feel like i am your father!!!
    3. Fresh Sage
      Fresh Sage
      I offer you the crops I've planted for many years.
      In short turn what I'm really trying to say is : Hi.
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ok, like I said I am trying to be protective here...
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      now don't take this the wrong way but do you have a boyfriend and if so is he being good to you?
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...getting back to busniuse I have a...sorta personal question for you...
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      by the way thanks for sticking up for me back when Legacy called me an A-hole...
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...good question...I wonder...hmm...how bout we just get of the legacy subject for now...
    9. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      the traslating...I think Legacy is just looking for trouble...I get what he thinks but he is one of my frenamy's...
    10. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ah well thats just Legacy... ... ...wait...what did he say? no never mind I will look it up...even so why do you think that I don't come often? I don't mind spending time with you but some others on this site... ... ...uhg I can't stand them
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well like I said he's a moron sometimes...don't give him any attention and he will wilt like a flowr in winter...
    12. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yep...anyways whats with legacy? he's giving you a thouswand diffrent things to translate? whats with that?
    13. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      this for desiding who out of us is the best once and for all...the others are just something for me to do...
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *Rubs the back of head*... ... ...Abyss is being tough...for once...
    15. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...Yea, I got no controle over that:D
    16. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...I guess it was bound to come out sooner or later...when I was young I wasn't exactly wahat you would call the smart type...I did things I wasn't proud of, did things that had nothing to say but "Screw you to my perants hearts...I guess on a personal level...I just was easy to manipulate at the time...I did alot of bad things when I was young that I don't want you to get for doing...I see alot of you in me Zora...thats why when I try to tell you "Thats not a propriate" or "You need to listen to something diffrent" or something like that I am just trying to protect you...I just don't want to see you have my mastakes later down the road... ... ...god I feel like I am acting like your father now...
    17. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...I guess your wondering what I said by "I just don't need the bad rep agian" and "I thought I was gona have to deal with that all over agian" Right?
    18. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yep... ... ...I lost track of what we could talk about...
    19. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      it's anoying ain't it?
    20. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...my minds all messed up today...and Abyss is here...
  • About

Birthday:
    November 17
    Being a LEGEND
    Im telling you nothing

Anime, Games, Being lazy, Writing drabbles and other stuff

Signature

[​IMG]
    Made by me!