• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Light&dark
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2013
Birthday:
November 17
Being a LEGEND

Light&dark

Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!, from Dropping Into Distant Dreams

Light&dark was last seen:
Sep 17, 2013
    1. Sebring
      Sebring
      For some reason, I find that humorous. Strange. xD
      But I'm not lazy for most classes, it seems like a few classes will bore me so much I don't even feel like paying attention, I mean, I still do, but I don't feel like it. If that makes sense. o.o
    2. Sebring
      Sebring
      I usually only sleep in Math when we're watching a really boring video that I can't help but not fall asleep during. xD
    3. Sebring
      Sebring
      You're lucky, I have school so I can barely sleep during the day.
    4. Sebring
      Sebring
      Heylow. Not that good, but I'm sure tomorrow will be better. How was yours?
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well to start your training try to keep a dream juornal...you don't need to remember everything just the stuff you see that you think is important ok? I got to go so I don't miss the bus agian tomarow*Kisses forehead* night sis! you be good while I am gone:D
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...Pheobe...ok interseting...ok now tell me do you remember any dreams you have? remember that this is key to the start of your training.
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ok then! first lets start with how your de ja vo's feel when you have them?
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...look about the whole argument with Legacy...don't worrie about the whole responce when I closed the book...I was upest and I got pissed...trueth is I ain't the only one thats been like that...you and GP are both at the exat same level... ... ...IF you want...I could...well... ... ...I could...train you -///-
    9. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      then tell me...because I am here to protect you...
    10. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...yes I would... ... ...do I have to say why?
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...so then who do you realy have the crush on?
    12. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...for the reson that Sage and Curtis are way out of your age range? or the fact that its not them you have the crush on?
    13. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ???How did we go from your crush to your Stomach?
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...curtis I can understand but sage is a fater to someone on this site...and even then Curtis is who nknows how old...
    15. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...ok now you got me curies...WHO is he?
    16. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...hmm...how about both?
    17. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      HAHA! online dateing ay! What am I going to do with you?! so hows the lucky fela:D
    18. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ok...well then I wish you luck:D if your going to try dateing them that is:p
    19. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      good because if this is what I think it is I may be saying something
    20. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...big problem if the are the sons of your dads sister...
  • About

Birthday:
    November 17
    Being a LEGEND
    Im telling you nothing

Anime, Games, Being lazy, Writing drabbles and other stuff

Signature

[​IMG]
    Made by me!