• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Light&dark
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2013
Birthday:
November 17
Being a LEGEND

Light&dark

Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!, from Dropping Into Distant Dreams

Light&dark was last seen:
Sep 17, 2013
    1. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I'M BACK!!! Good to see you sis:D!!! sorry I was gone so long...things got...busy...so how have you been?!
    2. ImmaRikuOfficial
      ImmaRikuOfficial
      Yeah your a female ;l
    3. ImmaRikuOfficial
      ImmaRikuOfficial
      Sup, I'm coming on around 3:00 daily now, I'll hit up your page :]
    4. XNihiri
      XNihiri
      hehe great ;D
    5. XNihiri
      XNihiri
      How formal lolz ;P

My day was A - Okay! How about yours miss Zora-chan ;3
    6. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Yoyo's on my bed :3
    7. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Hehehehe, he's just like "KTHNKZBAI""
    8. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Picky. :o My kitten (Yoyo Mcfluffers) will eat just about anything. While the old cat, who's almost as old as me, (Momo Milkers) is extremely picky and only eats one kind of canned meat. SHE'S SPOILED.
    9. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Puuuuuuppy, my kitten always loses all the staring contests with my other cat. xD
    10. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      x3 So did you try facing Oogie yet or?
    11. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      He's just jelly of your winning streak.
    12. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Actually I'm still stuck with Oogie, see, I found out how to beat him by experimentation, but I'm kind of sucking with managing my cards. I keep having to combo/add my cards up so that I can beat the cubes and take the card from them, but since that removes the top card from the set I added up I run out of cards by the time I get to attack Oogie. ^^'
    13. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      What you have to do in order to beat Oogie is attack the block type things he sends out. Eventually you'll get a special card from one of them, that I think is green and black, when you use that card the gate seperating you from him will go down and you can jump up there an start attack spamming him basically. You'll have to do that a few times though.
    14. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Oh gosh, Re:Com drives me insane. I completely and totally such at the whole card concept. xD
    15. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Because we know they're wrong*shot*
    16. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      My brother laughed when he saw I joined this forum. xD
    17. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      I don't have a 3ds so I'm not sure how long it will take me to get that one, but yeah. Neither of my brothers like KH, although my older brother, who's 18, likes Final Fantasy.
    18. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Well, I had been wanting to try the games for a long time because my friend is addicted to them, but he's a guy and my parents wouldn't let me go to his house to play them and I didn't have a ps2. But I tried out Re:coded last summer and liked it so, yesh. And you?
    19. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      I guess my older brother would better fit into the age groups on here better then I would then. Hehehehe. OH WELL. 83
    20. TippityTop
      TippityTop
      Well, I guess it makes sense considering the original games weeere a bit older. How old is he? :o
  • About

Birthday:
    November 17
    Being a LEGEND
    Im telling you nothing

Anime, Games, Being lazy, Writing drabbles and other stuff

Signature

[​IMG]
    Made by me!