• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Light&dark
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2013
Birthday:
November 17
Being a LEGEND

Light&dark

Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!, from Dropping Into Distant Dreams

Light&dark was last seen:
Sep 17, 2013
    1. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ?! what happened?
    2. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ya...so I never did ask...hows your dream journal comeing?
    3. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...ya I am right...
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I am right...ain't I?
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *Thinks agian* lets see...when ever we have slow moments it's usaly, as you say, "Mushy" and when they happen you don't seem to mind...not to mention the fact that you seem to be hideing it from me for a long while...and I always have suspions when that happens...
    6. Fresh Sage
      Fresh Sage
      I'm smexy? lol
      Not much, how about you?
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...*thinks about something* that crush of yours is me isn't it?
    8. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *Smiles and chuckles softly* its ok...I am just glad that your around when I need someon to talk to...but you are right...It seems that when ever we have those small moments its always...for lack of a better terms... ... ..."Romantic" like...
    9. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *shrugs* who realy knows why things are or aren't...I just wish I knew who I REALY am...
    10. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...ya...I never mentioned it...because...I thought you'ed think me...just what I am trying to protect you from...
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *walkes a few steps away for a moment* ... ... ...*Sigh*...ya...but I am teling you...you need to stay away from guys like that or...*thinks back*...or bad things could happen...*Hugs Zora* Zora your the only one on this site thats ever made me feel...feel like I truely have a place in this world...I want to make sure you are safe...
    12. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ...*lifts head up* lok I am just trying to protect you from dangers that...that I caused before...
    13. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...Zora... ... ...I can't belive this...I thought I warned you to stay away from those types I can't belive that your actuly doing this:(
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...Your defending him?
    15. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...ok excuse me while I call the cops on that pedofile...*Picks up phone and starts to dial*...anything you have to say better say it now...
    16. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...you dated curtis?-_-... ... ...
    17. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      you avoiding me or just don't want to admit the anser?:D
    18. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      so don't think I have forgoten...who's your crush?:D
    19. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      O_o I only got it once!!! You've surpased me!!!... ...WAY TO GO SIS:D!!!!
    20. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      Like I have said busy...I see you got your 100% activity bage! Good for you! your fallowing in my tracks already:D!!
  • About

Birthday:
    November 17
    Being a LEGEND
    Im telling you nothing

Anime, Games, Being lazy, Writing drabbles and other stuff

Signature

[​IMG]
    Made by me!