Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Angel
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2023

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:
Webmaster

Angel

Lion Heart, Male, from Deep within your heart

Staff Member Administrator

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky Dec 25, 2019

Angel was last seen:
Dec 27, 2023
    1. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      funny...have you ever heard of Duleing network?
    2. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ha funny...I do realy owe you one though...I was able to survive long enough to lose my Fractions...
    3. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...yeah whats the real reason? don't forget I know you dude;)
    4. Italia07
      Italia07
      Well, I should be happy too that school's almost over, but I'm procrastinating with the so many assignments due at the semester for 3 different classes that it's making me slightly edgy o.e'
    5. Italia07
      Italia07
      Eh, things couldn't be more stressful! ^_^
      And how about yourself?
    6. Italia07
      Italia07
      Heeeeey Angel :3
    7. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      why, even after how rude I've been to you sometimes did you stand up for me? I didn't deserve it and I don't know who would ask you to help keep me here...
    8. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
    9. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I hear that! ... ... ...*Leans against the wall and looks up*...Angle...can I ask you something? personaly?
    10. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      alright well Blade and Zia are kinda like X and Rozel but they have not meet the other two nor do they know who they truly are...so far (If I ain't here tomarow) Zia is to use her powers to save her new friends from her(Soon to be)Boyfriend and she faints. blade caries her out through a Coridoor of darkness and she starts haveing dreams about X and Rozel again. if you need any more help ask Dest or consult the RP OOC... ... ...so how have you been?
    11. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I am trying to get that settled...I was called into work and finaly got a day off...I got to go back this weekend though so I might not be on...if you could do you mind takeing over Zia and blad in KH RE;Birth whenever I'm not here?
    12. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      yeah...things have been...busy... ... ...thanks for trying to help me by the way...
    13. NeRo
      NeRo
      im always on i just dont post as much as i used to.
    14. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      Thanks, I'll tell you when the first chapter is published.
    15. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im great!

Uhh thats hard and I don't like to pick but I guess You, Sifer, Core, BK, Fate
    16. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      whoo lol, I'm also working on a fanfic version. would you mind if i used Twixt in the fanfic? I'd give you cred. but I may alter the backstory and whatnot to fit what I already have.
    17. Italia07
      Italia07
      XD god damn that would be one hell of a site to see. Huh, I wonder if someone else that same day had seen you spazzing about on the floor and had recorded you, putting it up on Youtube or something??

God damn, I think the strangest thing i've ever done was back in highschool two or three years ago. My friend was trying to steal my backpack from me before class started, so I panicked and grabbed ahold of my bag, trying to hang onto it. The next thing I know, she's dragging me across the carpeted floors at school with people walking by looking at me confused and kind of weirded out by getting dragged across the floor.
    18. Italia07
      Italia07
      Well, everyone grows up from being a kid. And others just seem to stick with a childish personality as they grow up and wow i'm getting off topic here ^_^
    19. Italia07
      Italia07
      haha, things have been interesting and crazy.
      Frustrated with school and just waiting for the long stretch of passing this semester to stay at the college! :'D
      And what about yourself? Anything interesting or new coming your way?
    20. Italia07
      Italia07
      Haha, you wish! It was a pretty pricy hoodie, but i don't think the fact that it was from Canada has anything to do with it :P
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.arclites.com
    Webmaster

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    Link