• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Light&dark
Last Activity:
Sep 17, 2013
Birthday:
November 17
Being a LEGEND

Light&dark

Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!, from Dropping Into Distant Dreams

Light&dark was last seen:
Sep 17, 2013
    1. Destiny
      Destiny
      And that's precisely why I worry about you. If Sifer knew the power of the technology I'm using to know where he lives, then you'd be in trouble.
    2. Destiny
      Destiny
      Cannot say, not yet at least.
    3. Destiny
      Destiny
      Nah, I got it. I have something against him, and all I needed was to look on the who's online for it
    4. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      well for one... ... ...*Shakes my head* here I go trying to prove myself again when I don't need to...I need to watch you more often XD
    5. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      I can't...I promised myself...and I know more about you then you think XD or anyone else on the site for that matter
    6. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      its not going to work...just like I won't divulge info about you I will not divulge info about sho...
    7. Destiny
      Destiny
      Go ahead, however I ask, besides what I asked you, you do not get involved.

If I truly wanted it hidden, I would have done it in a PM, but I want people to see.

You see I never truly yell at anybody, in fact I never banned anybody and only have handed out a few infractions. I want people to see though the seriousness of certain things, and that when I need to I will be tough and that messing with staff or myself should not be done. Not to mention, not that I have to, I want people to realize how bad this situation is
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      Thank You :)
    9. Destiny
      Destiny
      All you need to say is do what I tell him to do.
    10. Destiny
      Destiny
      I do ask also you do one thing. You have DarkAngel give the answers to the questions I ask.
    11. Destiny
      Destiny
      Sho can't do anything. The only ones with power to do anything would be admins and super mods. You though need to lay off Sifer, NOW, technically you should of before you even met the kid.

1.) I worry about you, he's a wacked out dude, wouldn't surprise me if he were mad or something
      2.) You're not making it easier for staff to discipline him without banning him, as is I'm now looking into a ban punishment and just contacted Vox- who has been wanting to ban him since he claimed he was "Trio the real keyblade master"

You need to stop, in fact I'm not going to lie, I'm about ready to delete your RP to make it come to an end.

But overall no you're not getting an infraction or ban, except for if you go against what I just told you.
    12. Destiny
      Destiny
      You mentioned in a VM to DarkAngel you'd wonder what punishment you'd receive.
    13. Destiny
      Destiny
      And what precisely have you done besides provoked Sifer's fake stories?
    14. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      if they do then their even bigger morons then I thought...no offence to the staff but its time we let the stuff of my past go and let me grow up to who I am saposed to be...
    15. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...I see...*looks away*...I'm sorry I...I din't mean to make you uncomfertable...
    16. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      ... ... ...about Sho trying to keep me from talking to you?
    17. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      *Shrugs* a little but frankly I am on everyones bad side so much that people are pissing me off about it...if they wana bann me its their choice I ain't gona let that stop me from anything...its some peoples stupid choices that mess this world up...Our government is a perfect example...
    18. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      frankly I really don't care right now...people have cused enough problems in my life I ain't gona let them tell me what to do...
    19. DarkAngel
      DarkAngel
      hey sahs:D man its been a little quite around here don't you think?
    20. Anniexo
      Anniexo
      Cool ^^ .
  • About

Birthday:
    November 17
    Being a LEGEND
    Im telling you nothing

Anime, Games, Being lazy, Writing drabbles and other stuff

Signature

[​IMG]
    Made by me!