Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Angel
Last Activity:
Dec 27, 2023

Awarded Medals 1

Home Page:
Webmaster

Angel

Lion Heart, Male, from Deep within your heart

Staff Member Administrator

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky Dec 25, 2019

Angel was last seen:
Dec 27, 2023
    1. Khroma
      Khroma
      OH. i'm sorry D:
      itz a yes for Chinese and some Japanese~
    2. Khroma
      Khroma
      oh. i see~
      i don't know Spanish, so yea. ;w;
      i thought it meant "Introductor" which seemed unreasonable. LMAO.
    3. Khroma
      Khroma
      traductor....? owo
    4. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD Yes. She is here to stay. As for that other part, just making sure that no one is doing that to her... and this is a good time where I am glad (Not to be mean) that DarkAngel is not around to bother her or anything.
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ^.^ Nope. :/ Wait... I forgot that you do not have access to the staff section. Oh well. ^-^ Her name is Khroma, old AnimeMB friend of mine. -_- But she is too young for you so do not hit on her!! She's on right now.
    6. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      XD It means "I HAVE FOUND A TRANSLATOR!!!"
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      私は私達に翻訳しました! :D NOW TRANSLATE THIS AND SEE WHAT I SAID IN ENGLISH!! *Starts dancing* I am so awesome.
    8. SoRoxas
      SoRoxas
      i found my old DarkWorld Deck list...i think imma use it next time im around there
    9. SoRoxas
      SoRoxas
      GW angel
      i think my deck is fixed now :D
    10. SoRoxas
      SoRoxas
      yes i am, :DDD
    11. SoRoxas
      SoRoxas
      My Dueling network name is Psdisturbed1 ^.^
    12. TheKnightofAwesome
      TheKnightofAwesome
      It's been good. with so much free time, I've been able to work on all kinds of stuff. My first fanfic, Tribulation, is starting to take off, and KH: R is getting attention, and ch 3 is almost done. Twixt is participating in the Struggle. I have to admit though, writing fights isn't easy. they can't be too short, or too long. and you have to keep language simple, but not be repeating yourself. keep an eye out for ch 3 though, it'll be coming soon.
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Actually, it's like the unwritten rule that you can't bump threads that are older than three months. I've inquired about it many times, and I just asked about it again to be sure and that's how it rolls. The rules probably should be updated, but I never felt like making the motion for it. It confused me too.

Thanks for you concern Mr/Ms. since I can't be sure of your gender.
    14. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Very true.

I hope we get an interview with Andy Hirsch...
    15. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      LOL Fanciful unicorn.

I love Dexter's lab
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... ... Not really. Most likely will not be able to go. Where will it be?
    17. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im doing nothing aswell
    18. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      I guess not! Whatchu doing today!?
    19. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Lol hypocrite.
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Well, it wasn't that dirty, so I'll share. The fact that you said Snorlax's are endangered made me giggle just because they clearly must be too occupied with sleep to go mate with their kind XD
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.arclites.com
    Webmaster

Interact

Signature

[​IMG]
    Link